Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Sponsorships - (Company Owners & Bounty Hunters) | BHG

NEW BOUNTY HUNTER'S GUILD
FEATURE #1: Corporate Sponsorships

Firstly, I made a Bounty Hunter's Guild.

Secondly, our first feature is Corporate Sponsorships. This is for companies to be able to sponsor Bounty Hunters. Why? Well, beyond being cool, it offers various benefits to both parties available in our F.A.Q. located in the spoiler below.

Q: What is a Corporate Sponsorship?

A: A corporate sponsorship is an incentive package provided by a Company to a Bounty Hunter for the mutual benefit of both parties.

Q: What sort of benefits would a Bounty Hunter get from a Corporate Sponsorship?

A: It depends on the sponsorship program as outlined by the Company. No sponsorship program will be the same, but the Guild will be maintaining a very loose base line in the form of the Template.

Q: What sort of benefits would a Company get from a Corporate Sponsorship?

A: Advertisement, mainly. Elevating your Bounty Hunter to the highest of prestige will make him renown throughout the Galaxy's Factions and idealized by all other Bounty Hunters. Bounty Hunters are elite fighters - most items created for them may also be purchased by Major Factions and other parties. However, depending on your sponsorship package, you may also take some dough back home depending on how active your Bounty Hunter is and how many Bounties he's collected.

Q: Why use the Guild as a middle-man? Why not just offer our own solo sponsorship package?

A: Well, mainly it depends on the Bounty Hunter. And some companies might just do exactly that, and some Bounty Hunters might find it more beneficial to leave the Guild to pursue these sponsorships. However, the Bounty Hunter's Guild believes that we serve as a prestigious organization that offers not only legitimacy to it's members, but also protection. If a Bounty Hunter enters a bad contract or sponsorship with a Company, that Bounty Hunter may seek refuge with the Bounty Hunter's Guild and ask them to help mediate the situation. Furthermore, companies can trust that Bounty Hunter's within the Guild are capable of abiding by some sort of structure and/or rules, albeit loosely.

If you have any questions that should be added to our F.A.Q., please ask them in response to this thread and we'll try our best to answer them. Secondly, if you're a Company Owner/Bounty Hunter - you should TOTALLY get in on this. Here's some links to get you started.

Roster (List of all the available Corporate Sponsorships)

Template (Used by Company Owners to create Corporate Sponsorships)

Company Starter Kits (Used by Companies to create starter kits of items for Bounty Hunters whom they sponsor use.)

Obviously this is the minimum required to get our Corporate Sponsorships program up and running. However, you can look forward to our other future features working in connection with the Sponsorship program to create a cohesive, fun and entertaining environment for Bounty Hunters.

Yay! Maybe I can get sponsored!

One question, If someone is sponsored the full amount of allowed sponsors (Seven) and another company who is not already sponsoring them want's to work with a bounty hunter Would it be allowed for them to have someone who funds the Bounty hunter on a personal basis, rather than a Corporate basis? I mean like, getting paid under the table on a more personal venture, rather than one with the BHG as the mediator.

You can't be sponsored by 7 companies, a company can only sponsor 7 Bounty Hunters.

Bounty Hunters may only have 1 sponsor, as of right now. Good question, I didn't clarify that.

Nickolas Imura said:
Yay! Maybe I can get sponsored!

One question, If someone is sponsored the full amount of allowed sponsors (Seven) and another company who is not already sponsoring them want's to work with a bounty hunter Would it be allowed for them to have someone who funds the Bounty hunter on a personal basis, rather than a Corporate basis? I mean like, getting paid under the table on a more personal venture, rather than one with the BHG as the mediator.
Also I think I read your question wrong. I think what you're asking for is whether a Bounty Hunter can get money on the side from another company without the sponsorship program through the Guild.

If that's what you're saying, then yeah, sure. That's between you and the Companies, though.

Tefka said:
Also I think I read your question wrong. I think what you're asking for is whether a Bounty Hunter can get money on the side from another company without the sponsorship program through the Guild. If that's what you're saying, then yeah, sure. That's between you and the Companies, though.
You answered it. Thank you.

Oooh. This could be fun. 'm going to sign the Beast Hunter's Guild up to sponsor a bounty hunter.

Y'get war beasts to your heart's content. :p

Even though I just got attacked by a bounty hunter from your Guild...

Edit: Question; where do you post the corposote sponsorship template? In the corporate sponsorship area? I figured that's probably the case, but if it's not I don't wantt o clutter the subforum. :p

[member="Tefka"]

The guild looks very nice, btw. I was checking it out yesterday on an alt. :)

Edit nom. 2: This is more a clarificaiton for my mercenary characte that joined the Guild, but, you say 'you can only use items ina starter kit from a company that's sponsoring you'... Does that mean if Waahr (my character) isin't sponsored by, say, blastech he can't use any blastech weapons?

[member="Mrrew"]

Click on the spoiler that says "Rules" in the template.

You may add to this plan as you wish, but you may not remove any elements of this plan unless otherwise stated.

Post your template as a new topic in this forum.

Mrrew said:
'you can only use items ina starter kit from a company that's sponsoring you'... Does that mean if Waahr (my character) isin't sponsored by, say, blastech he can't use any blastech weapons?
Those're just rules regarding starter kits. If your sponsor (if you have one) is cool with you using blastech weapons and your character owns one, then go for it.

Waahr

Inactive Character
I have the sinking feeling i'm about to ask another stupid question, but I don't see this stated anywhere... Do companies pick their sponsored hunters, or do hunters pick their sponsors? If companies pick their sponsored hunters, how? And if vica versa- how?

Thanks in advance for awnsering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom