Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Corporate meets Criminally Grifted

Ezra Nelson

E
"....." When they were on the upper area, a smoke bomb that utilized the substance known as Horror was on the Upper Floor. The people on the upper floor put on Gas Masks in order to protect themselves from the gas that was about to be released that would cause them problems. The gas they released was the substance known as "Horror". This would cause the people to experience their worst fear when they were to enter the area. He was wearing a gas mask of his own as well. "I did give you a chance to release my apprentice. You chose not to take it. From me, to you a little excitement. Please be scared." He said, as he looked at the group with a frown on his face.

He smirked as he shot an electric arrow at Emraj, and any of the ones he could fire arrows at. He was shooting arrows as fast as he could in order to immobilize them as fast as he could. Hopefully he would be able to immobilize the Corpos Agents. After all, he wasn't playing fair with any of them because he wanted to win. He was sending comm messages to the other Dark Archers in order to make them ready to hold their own.

Emraj Hosdole

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom