Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corporate Logos and Signs

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Okay, generally I don't bother hitting this area much, but I figured I'd see who was interested. I'm looking for someone or multiple someones to do some corporate and company signs and logos for the subsidiaries of my company, Tenloss. You'd have full artistic license on the designs, I just want it to be something manageable for the site as I plan to use them in a collage on the Tenloss marketplace page as well as using them for individual submissions and marketplace pages.

I've sorted this out into two sections, some businesses are in both. One is for companies that need Signs, the other is for companies that need Logos. I'd prefer it that if you snag the sign for one company that you snag the logo for the same company to keep them similar and from the same artist, but I'm not hugely concerned by it. Some companies have signs already and just need logos. If you can, I'd prefer to keep the style similar, but I'm not hugely worried on it. Go wild.

SIGNS:
LOGOS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom