Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronet City Serenade (Open)

(So sorry if this is a bit lacking, but introductions are hard for me in roleplay, especially coming up with this character. Anyone is allowed to join, butonly Sith and Jedi can sway Calum's mind into choosing a side of the Force. You could be his downfall, or help him continue down the Light Side as his master.)

The sunrise on Corellia was breath-taking. 'Today's the day.' Calum thought. 'Today I'll go and sabatoge Sith dominance in Coronet.' He checked his utility belt, seeing if he had all of his usual equipment. The most important being his Yellow-Bladed Lightsaber he had inherited when his mother died. Calum was no ordinary Force-Sensitive, as his parents were exiled from the Order before his birth. As for the fate of his parents, well, his mother died fighting against an oppressive gang. His father lost himself and left Calum for dead.

He would act more as a mercenary, helping people out with either supplies or credits in return, and if he succeeded today, the pay-out would be enough to keep him alive for a few months. A robed person had hired him to take down Sith and Imperial propoganda around Coronet City, and now was his time to shine.

His fears about getting caught by this Imperial oppressors had went over him as he started defiling banners and holo-posters with his Lightsaber. He would just walk casually around Coronet, like any other civilian, and quickly lash out his saber at propoganda when nobody would notice. He had to admit, this was sort of pleasing, given his lineage of being a Jedi.

He soon aimed for a comm-tower transmitting news and more Imperial propoganda, which really would get on his nerves. He walked into a group of listening civilians, who apparently couldn't afford their own holocoms, and just shook his head. He was just a teen amongst the crowd. Calum soon casually grabbed a thermal dentonator out of his utility belt and threw it a few yards away. The civilians started panicking, and all guards went to inspect it. He quickly tried to fickle with the tower, but soon felt multiple presences behind him...

Darik Plutan made his way down a crowded street on Corellia. He had arrived aboard his ship, the Marissa's Sorrow, on Corellia the day before. He usually stayed off of populated planets, especially those dominated by the One Sith. But he made an exception for Corellia. Kriffing crowds and moronic advertisements, he thought to himself as he passed by a populated mall. A family walked by giggling, parents and their daughter. Darik looked at them longingly, remembering a day long ago when he and his wife Marissa brought their daughter Elise to a place much like this one on Coruscant. We were happy, he thought to himself. It was a lifetime ago and he was a different person. His life had lead him to that day on Tatooine when he saw his wife killed by Tanda the Hutt, his experiences as a fighter pilot and a negotiator were supposed to prepare him for what he was to do. Nothing could have prepared him for seeing the look of agony on his wife's face as she was disintegrated. I hope that pile of bantha chit Leia Organa's grave is under a pile of ash, Darik thought bitterly as he looked at the smiling faces of the family and the rest of the crowd.

He bought a cup of caf at a small shop and walked on. He had the Mandalorian disintegrator that Tanda had tossed in with him when he was frozen in carbonite strapped to his left hip. It was a solemn reminder of what he had lost. He swore that if he ever could get his hands on Tanda or Tanda's descendants, he'd use it on them. His rifles sat on his rusty old YT-2400, waiting for him to fetch them in case the need arose.

As he walked by a comm tower, he saw a crowd gathered around it as it broadcast the latest news and information from around the galaxy to a crowd of onlookers. He noticed a kid, no older than fifteen or sixteen, make his way into the crowd. Huh, he doesn't look like he's from around here, Darik thought as he saw the teenager make his way through the throng of people. He watches as the kid grabbed a thermal detonator and tossed it a few meters away. The crowd scattered and security forces rushed in to defuse the powerful grenade. He watched as the kid started fiddling with the comm tower.

Darik sneaked towards the teenager and around the crowd and security forces as much as he could. The kid had his back turned to him as he continued to fiddle with the wires and switches. Darik removed the disintegrator from the holster and shoved it into the teenager's back. "Back away from there slowly kid, no quick moves," Darik ordered the teenager. "Let's get out of here before anyone gets hurt. That way, towards the alleyway, keep your hands down and away from your belt. Nice and easy, and then you can tell me why you decided to try and kill those people."

[member="Calum Leon"]

Calum felt inclined to listen. "Okay." He replied, following th mysterious man into the alleyways. He did as instructed and kept hands off his belt until he approached a cargo box to crouch by to hide both him and the man. "First thing's first, I didn't try to kill anyone who wasn't getting it. I am trying to stop these 'One Sith' from oppressing my people. Corellia won't go down without a fight!" He whispered.

Darik holstered his disintegrator and looked the kid in the eyes. "What the kriff are you talking about, stopping 'One Sith' oppression? Those weren't soldiers kid, those were civilians. You think terrorism like that is going to free Corellia? All it'll do is make them hate you. What kind of a chit-for-brains are you, thinking you can toss a thermal detonator into a crowd? Dammit, come with me. We need somewhere more private to talk," Darik said to him. He pushed the kid out of the alleyway and lead him back to his ship, the Marissa's Sorrow. "Get in there, we're going to talk about your idea of liberation," Darik said as he waved the teenager onto his ship.

[member="Calum Leon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom