Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coronation of Queen Jaira of Taboon and Ball

Corbin walked back over. "Honey," Corbin said. "I've been accepted into the Republic Military. I've been put into the Valkyrie Regiment of the Phoenix Corps." He picked up a cup of wine. "Meaning I could be called out at a moments notice."

[member="Jaira Jorel"]
[member="Audrey Thénardier"]

Jaira got a bit sad when her husband said that he could be shipped at a moment's notice, but she understood why he had applied. Since their son left, he wanted to be something more. She could see it in his eyes. That's what being married for 26 years can do to you, you can understand your spouse through just a glance. She did her best to hid her feelings in her face. "I'm so proud of you honey." She trapped her husband in an embrace.

She was taking this much better than Corbin had anticipated. He was glad of that. He felt the warmth that his wife gave off. "Plus," He whispered into Jaira's ear. "We'll have a better chance of finding Wes."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom