Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coren ...Wait for it... Starchaser

Name: Coren The Starchaser
Personality: Mission focused, carefree but will tighten up if you are not succeeding. Expect a surfer Mr. Miyagi, or Han from Tokyo Drift as a trainer. But be ready to solo train, a lot.
Specialization: Stalling Dark Siders to wait for bigger guns, flying.
Number of Rugrats: Maybe 1, Maybe 2. Don't expect wicked intricate training threads. I'll give you tools, you use them on your own.
Training Style: Trial by Fire. Also, you better be ready to make a ship.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Since we tag the feth out of each other in threads anyway, can I claim one of those rugrat slots? (Boo still has a lot to learn)

Plus, Coren's probably the only one (other than maybe Sio) whose going to put up with a kid with purple hair. The Sith lightsaber, the pet Yuuzhan Vong biot, the Dark Side... those are probably passable. But we all know [member="Coci Heavenshield"] does not suffer purple hair lightly.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Do you even lift Dark Side?

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Quit playing Jedi Master and let's just build a ship already.

And then test fly it to Arda. For science! ...and snow cones.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Might i introduce you into the Levantine side as opposed to the Silver SIde?

Ask [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], the only rules are what you can and can't do, and what you're willing to stand for. I don't think we keep scorecards on your Dark Side Points.

Hooo boy.

The Jedi Watchman and the Angel of Darkness. What could possibly go wrong here.

Mastah Corey, you may want to take out some additional life insurance...

[member="Tionne Thanewulf"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom