Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corellians Wanted

Forim Viridux

F
Friends, Corellians, countrymen lend me your ears. Sorry I couldn’t resist. Anyway I’m trying to set up a story about members of the Corellian Defense Force engaging local raiders/insurgents during a patrol near the Kolene Colony at Socorro’s Belt. Corellian navel personal and starfighter pilots are preferred for this story, specifically for one or two members.

If this works out in a fun way I hope to do another second or even third Kolene mission in the near future. Anyone interested? Also here a link to the lore about colony for reference.

Forim Viridux

F
Awesome!
Welcome aboard folks.
Further discussion on this thread series will be held on our discord channel.
Stay tune.

Forim Viridux

F
[member="Anne Albright"] [member="Cypher Raige"](Zahara Myneto) [member="Konan Sunracer"] [member="Thalia Cruz"]

The first thread is finally up. Here the link.

Forim Viridux

F
My personal apologies for the delay in respond [member="Bullwark"]. As for your question to be honest I don’t think we have enough room now. However, if you’re still interested in making a new character I would love to discuss another story with you involving them and mine. What you think

Forim Viridux

F
[member="Bullwark"] you can actually join us. Apologies wasn’t sure earlier how many players were allowed for the thread but it turns out your new character can be part of it. Feel free to join in the Blue Milk Run mission whenever you’re ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom