Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corellian Trench Coat set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Wooters

R
coat_mengeneral_hardware_m8cnktv5.jpg
Short_Cotton_trench_Coat_with_Check_Undercollar.jpg
Intent: To make clothes for casual/formal use.
Development Thread: N/a
Manufacturer: Correlia Needlework
Model: N/a
Affiliation: Open market
Modularity: Male and female version, suitable for most humanoid-like races; Sold in several colors (Black, gray, dark blue, dark red, white and vanilla)
Production: Mass produced
Material: Lashaa silk
Description: This is set of clothes, made for casual use. As you can see, it is not an armor and it doesn't even supposed to serve as it. It's basicly clothes you wear, when you are not in combat. (I will make more sets of clothes for casual and/or formal use like this one, if it will be approved.)
This is a full set of clothes with pants, socks, underwear etc.. (Because making all the parts separately would be a BIG time eater.)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ryan Wooters"]
You really don't need to submit your clothing. If you'd like to make something special out of this, feel free to flesh it out and edit and such, or I can archive it for you.

Ryan Wooters

R
[member="Ashin Varanin"]
I'd like to sell it in shop for others, but i'm planning to make tons of clothing sets like this one and i'm not sure how to do it, without "spamming" factory with my creations. Any suggestions?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ryan Wooters"]
Ahh, I see. I actually run a clothing company as one of my alternate accounts, and I've done a good few submissions for it. When I make them, though, I always try to make sure that they've got a little something special to them. For something like this, you could throw in just about anything. A comlink wired into the collar and cuffs, maybe, or a lining that can help you survive on Hoth somehow. If you're going to take the time to make something, make something you'd want to have, y'know? I highly recommend browsing Wookieepedia for a while and finding some little tidbits worth including.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom