Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Corellian Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

pod_racer_by_adamostridge-d4emrp6.png

Image Source: [x]
Manufacturer: Titan Industries
Material: Durasteel, Xonolite, Quadranium

Development Thread: None
Name: UH-series custom Podracer; "Corellian Pride
Pilot: Titan Kryze
Affiliation: The Collective

Maximum Speed rating: 16
Acceleration rating: 8
Manoeuvrability rating: 10

Air Brake Rating: 3
Boost Rating: 5
Collision Rating: 7
Cooling Rating: 3

Total rating: 52

Strengths: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
  • Very Fast
Weaknesses: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)
  • Runs Hot
  • Bad Braking
Type of engine: UH-2014A Turbines
Secret Weapons: 2 Pod Module mounted Medium Laser Cannons, mine deployer,
Special Features and Components: 30 Stragically placed CTAE Energy Shields to deflect enemy attacks.
Paint Scheme: White, Black, and Blue according to the above picture.
Size of Engines: 3m Long 1.5m wide
Size of Cockpit: 2.2m
Distance from engines to cockpit: 7m
Sponsor: Titan Industries
Description: The Corellian Pride is podracer using prototype parts from Titan Industries UH-Line of podracing parts. Its UH-2014A Turbines focus its power to deliver continuous maximum speed. The H.A.M.S. systems alow for greater lift and steering while the UH-500GT Engine Modules deliver nearly 3500 HP. The turbines combined with the engine modules allow it to go from 0-625 in less than 40 seconds. UH-3X pod module sports dual laser cannons, and an automatic aiming system, meanaing it can shoot incoming debries to pieces, along with enemy pods. The pod module also houses a comfortable gel seat for the longer races, as well as crashes. Titan modified the module to house a mine deployer on the bottom, which will fire out mines up to 30 feet behind the pod. The pod repersents the collective in the races it participates in.

Primary Source: NA

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Titan Kryze"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

I am guessing you post from a tablet or other mobile device, as I frequently see the font issue with your submissions. Please correct the font so that the submission is readable, and try to remember this in the future. It will help expedite the judging process.

Titan

[member="Jamie Pyne"], raspberry pi 2B. It only functions on the Ip.Board mobile format so the text color is differentif I copy paste. I have changed the font color to "Automatic" I hope it helps.

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Yes, however you are missing sections of the template (below). Please include them in the submission.

Development Thread: (The main way people work for their toys, though most submissions don't require a development thread. Restricted items require specific development threads. Substantial development threads can help judges approve more powerful submissions. If in doubt, put 'If necessary,' and a judge may or may not ask you for one. Threads cited here must be at least 10 quality posts and must be cited as the full thread title, no abbreviations.)
Name: (What is the name of this design?)
Pilot: (Who is the pilot of this podracer?)
Affiliation: (Is the podracer affiliated with a particular organisation or sponsored by a faction or company?)

Titan Kryze said:
Total rating: 53
  • You may not go above 50 points without a development thread or sponsorship per the rules. The requirement for development thread is racing PC opposition. Alternatively, you may only add one company sponsor, and the bonus is +1 for each tier that company is. You'll need to hyperlink the submission for Titan Industries if that is the company sponsoring you. I can no longer find that company, though I do recall its' existence. You'll need that though. Otherwise, 50 points is the max.

Titan Kryze said:
Special Features and Components: 30 Stragically placed CTAE Energy Shields to deflect enemy attacks.
  • These are limited production and the submission has a clause that states to ask first, before utilizing these. Do you have the approval of the original submitter to use these? Or a way to explain how you came to acquire these?

Titan

Warren Century said:
Warren thought about it. "One million a batch, plus a deal that says you'll only sell to clients I'm not selling to, if you must sell the shield. You'll also have the rights to make it your own.
[member="Jamie Pyne"], it was part of the deal for me supplying him with the crystals.

Jamie Pyne said:
You may not go above 50 points without a development thread or sponsorship per the rules. The requirement for development thread is racing PC opposition. Alternatively, you may only add one company sponsor, and the bonus is +1 for each tier that company is. You'll need to hyperlink the submission for Titan Industries if that is the company sponsoring you. I can no longer find that company, though I do recall its' existence. You'll need that though. Otherwise, 50 points is the max.
I linked the company. It has a name change and Tier upgrade pending, so I decided to drop the points by one.

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Great! Thanks.

The only other thing is the weakness you've listed as Bad Breaking however in the description of the podracer it sounds as though this is actually a strength. See below:

Titan Kryze said:
and it can decelerate down to 0 is another 15 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom