Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Corellian Echo Yacht: "The Hanalei Bay"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Corellian Echo Yacht: "The Hanalei Bay"

Intent: PC Personal Transport Ship

Development Thread: Nah. Owned it for awhile.
Hero Unit: Yes.

Manufacturer: Echo Star Motors, Corellia
Model: Echo Yacht
Affiliation: Personal
Modularity: Yes
Production: Unique
Material: Glasteel Windows & Cosmetics, Durasteel Framework, Synthetic Plastics, Titanium Hull Plating.

Description: Mid-Tier Luxury Vessel. Customized by it's owner for faster Hyperspace travel and Electronic Warfare specializations. See: Gallery for a Cross Section of the Vessel.

The Hanalei Bay is Karen's baby. She bought it from a friend on Corellia just after joining the JSC and has loved it ever since. On many occasions it has been Grant and Karen's home away from home. As such they have invested heavily in their floating palace and made a large number of customizations and endearing additions. As members of Teferi's Jedi Order, Karen used this ship to manage many of her business ventures. When Grant complained about the long travel times, Karen invested in a much faster Hyperdrive and the necessary compatibility modifications. Following the advent of Omni and his robot minions, Grant's uncle suggested they install additional Electronic Firewall systems that did not rely upon integrated Astromech Support. Again, Karen invested in her flying house and purchased the necessary modifications herself.

The ship itself featured a wonderful decorum that is much more stylish then the average Corellian Off-White-Everything Paint Scheme. Karen favoring the blues and silver finishes with a focus on the aquatic artistic influence. Thankfully, without the alien ergonomics of the Mon Calamari. Grant redesigned the shower. Of course, the ship also boasts four suites of comfortable build for sleeping. Only one of which is used for guests, as Karen has family plans for the other rooms already.

Classification: Space Yacht, Civilian Transport
Role: Civilian Transport
Height: 12 meters
Width: 10 meters
Length: 50 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Dual Ion Reactor
Hyperdrive Rating: Class 2 (Custom)
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 4 + 2 Astromechs
Armaments: None
Non-Combative Attachments:
  • Standard Shielding
  • Standard Sensor Package
  • Standard Lifesupport
  • Standard Navigation Systems
  • Standard Hyperspace Communications Package
  • Advanced Electronic Firewall Suite (Custom)
Passenger Capacity: 12
Cargo Capacity: 2 Speeder Bikes
Consumables: 6 months
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class 3 (Bomber Type)

Gallery:

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
Generally speaking we require a full paragraph description. Otherwise the ship seems a bit fast, but you can remedy that with your added description.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I like it fast. It has no weapons or combat prowess, so the investment in speed is both tactical, feasible, and logical from a writers perspective. The character might just say she enjoys 'getting places' rather than 'traveling places'. Hehe.

I was kinda stumped as to what to put in the description, so I added a Cross-Section to the gallery to help... Erm... Describe it. Lol. :D :p

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I mean honestly none of it was an issue, but I've required other people to put a "minimum effort" into their tech and always said a paragraph was the minimum you know? I suppose I'm just the strict judge when it comes to these things. Wouldn't be right to make one person do it and not another. Anyways looks fine and approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom