Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Corellian Bloodstripe Trousers - First Class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corellian Bloodstripe Trousers, First Class
IMG_8694ms.jpg

Image Source: The Kessel Runway
Intent: Reward for Heroes of the Corellian League
Development Thread: If Needed
Manufacturer: Corellian Tailors
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Corellian League
Modularity: I suppose you could put different belts, holsters, and pins on it?
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Shell Spider Silk, Corellian Bloodsteel Thread, Elastic

Classification: Anti-Blaster
Weight: .1 KG
Quality: 3

Special Features:
  • Resistant to Energy Weapons and other such as on par with the Shell-Spider Silk
Strengths:
  • Blaster Resistant: The shell spider silk provides a modicum of blaster protection, but not a ton.
Weaknesses:
  • Conspicuous: Everyone and everything in the Galaxy knows these pants. And will remember you being the one who wore them. There is no 'This isnt the Corellian you are looking for' in these.
Description:

Deep navy blue almost black trousers with threading down the side in a simple piping of crimson Corellian Bloodsteel. While there are bloodstripes and their two classes, these pants are something altogether different. The piping made of a metallic thread is the main instance, in addition to the shell spider silk. These are handsewn, woven, and made with care by the finest Corellian-born tailors. They are luxuriously comfortable and definitely a 'formal' garment designed to make a statement, and commemorate the heroes that freed Corellia from the One Sith.

Primary Source: N/A

[member="Julius Sedaire"]
This may be clothing, but it still falls under armor submissions. Please put the portions of the armor template that is missing in the submission. If you have any questions (i.e; suggested quality/weight) feel free to ask.

[member="Darth Vitium"] - I'm pretty against it being armor, but totally get why you'd want it thus. What if I remove the blaster resistance and spider silk and just make it non-descript material, good to make it pants then?

[member="Julius Sedaire"]
Sure, but I wouldn't be upset if you slapped a low-quality to just signify that it's only clothing either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom