Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Suggestion Copy Button for Templates

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
Just an idea that occurred to me: Is it possible to have a simple button that copies a selected template code and the copier may just hit ctrl + v and be done and ready to go through it instead of scrolling and dragging a cursor?

There is one actually--

5d803c207600ac4d88d573daf7b0209b.png

top right of the editting bar, fourth from the end. You can add the template in the settings section of your account. 'Editor Templates'

There was a glitch earlier this year in which it only worked for certain accounts. I'm not sure if that's resolved. Give it a try tho!

Bunker-level Normal
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

My guess is that OP wants the Factory/Codex templates easily copy-able, since they're loooooooooong blocks of code. And missing part of those is really easy.

I've heard the same kind of suggestion before, and I'd be behind it. I don't see any easy tutorial for Xenforo, tho... :(

Captain Jordan Captain Jordan Oooooh. If I understand what you mean correctly, I know its possible to do-- if you look we have the character bio one.
9cac39efbc046c823436d8073750ba99.png

But if staff doesn't, you could make it yourself using that same system. It's some effort but if you're an avid factory/ codex person it'll pay off.

Maybe? Idk I’ve not touched that side of the site so i might be blowing smoke out of my asphalt. GL!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom