Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooling yer heels in the sand....

star-wars-the-old-republic-tatooine-002.jpg

If anything with time running out for Sam sooner that she'd wanted to. Where in with the debt to Zann ever so heavily looming over her head. That she felt compelled take another job thought she didn't really know much about it. Given the poster did give very little about the task other that it was gonna be big payday. With bit of side of danger for anyone who dared come forward to the meet. That was said be set over at Tattoine.....in place called Anchorhead. Seem be from what she knew about it from the other traders was that. If there was such a hive or home of all villainy in that neck of the woods Anchorhead was it.

But then with the reward ever so tempting at the same time the talk of danger. Seem to elicit such a attractive curiosity for her that with little time spare. Sam figured check it out and take the coordinates posted. She soon made her way to Tattoine where landing her ship just outside the city limits. She then disembarked to meet up with this mysterious poster.

When she arrived she could see a door open with a sign pointing into it. Should she choose to enter said location, she would see a state of the art lab. She would also see someone covered in a greasy and grimy lab coat nearby working on various mechanical inventions of dubious quality. The individual shifted so that he could see her. When he saw her he smiled, and said to her.

"Soon I'm going to be going on a bit of a hunt. I've learned of a recent bounty on a Mandalorian turned agent of the Republic. Capturing him alive is preferable, but we'll need droids and weapons and a starship as well, just to be on the safe side. So do you have any ideas on how we could pull off this difficult capture? He's armed, and he's dangerous."

[member="Warren Century"]

It was then after bit of legwork in try locate this supposed poster designated meeting place. That for one reason or another Sam was not kinda like the idea one bit at any rate. Feeling a bit uneasy just let some stranger into her own private ship after having work like hell to get it back int sort tip top shape it was. That Sam midway head out here to Tattoine had did bit extra leg work and with bit of finagling. Sort swindled a YZ-2500 heavy transport of some hapless drunken captain in one her last stop. And with bit help of Chipper was able to get ship to Tattoine. And had it land where she'd noted earlier....just outside of town....out sight and mind of those in anchorhead. Who for as she hoped didn't take notice of it.

As she soon head off with bit luck and work she soon found herself in front of a odd durasteel building. Where she was lead to side door and using the combination that she'd enter in the keypad by the door. She was then herald in by a sign by the door into what appear be some craze up mad scientist layer from looks of it. One which she could only silently chuckled didn't look anything close or seem far worse that those. She seen in those late afternoon holovids Sam use to watch whenever she could growing up. To which just to the side stood a man....that seem no sooner that he'd detected her enter spoke.

"Soon I'm going to be going on a bit of a hunt. I've learned of a recent bounty on a Mandalorian turned agent of the Republic. Capturing him alive is preferable, but we'll need droids and weapons and a starship as well, just to be on the safe side. So do you have any ideas on how we could pull off this difficult capture? He's armed, and he's dangerous."

At which time as she work keep her cool seeing as there was no back out this one now. She then came turn him and speak.

" I see well work sheet you posted was at best bit sketchy on the details.....at any rate hunt i recon wound't be hard. As i so happen have a decent size ship we can use.....its just the droid and weapons that am bit short off....at any rate Mando hunts are at best very tricky and a pain do....that is if you can maybe get them at right time....its gonna be tough but recon not impossible....so you the guy that posted the job...you the Red baron that sign off on the posting?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom