Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract: Communication Network

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
16mB0yu.gif
Contract Offered By: Vanir Technologies
Type Of Contract Offered: Monetary, Equipment, Real Estate
Type of Contract Desired: Corporate - Personal, Corporate - Corporate, Corporate - Faction
Contract Description
Vanir Technologies has long worked within the Industry of Galactic Communications. We have designed a number of networks for several factions that are private and public. We have also designed several communications technologies.

This contract is for people who would like to assist Vanir in the creation of what will be called the "Aesir-Net", a vast private and more secure network that will span the entirety of the galaxy from the core to the outer rim. The contract itself is fairly simple, link me threads where your character places, sets up, and connects a relay to the Aesir-Net and secures it. Doing this does not have to be the focus of the thread, but the equipment must be placed. It can be put on a planet, in space, asteroid fields, anywhere at all! The more remote the location the Better.

What do you get in return?

Your character, company, or faction will gain access to Vanir Technologies product lines(Including Closed Market Items), as well as the right to negotiate for space in our various galactic holdings(PM me for said negotiations).

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Arken Lussk"]

I am sure we can work together quite well. Do you have any thoughts on how you would like to help and what compensation you'd seek exactly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom