Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Diplomacy Contract Bidding RP?

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
Seeing as warship design, manufacturing, and assembly is such a specialized process I was considering opening an RP where my faction, the Crossroads Republic Armed Forces, is looking to replace its current fleet with a new one, and has put out an open call to the general manufacturing world that it is in the market. I figure there's a lot of potential for RP for anyone and everyone who wants to represent their factions or companies and it provides me a way to start feeling out with that faction and just open up a potential thread for those who want to interact in the Southern Outer Rim.

So, just as a general question, is that something that has been done before or would interest anybody?

I think it’s been done before? Auctions and biddings of some kind certainly have, but I don’t remember if it was for shipbuilding contracts, at least not entirely. But it’s probably doable.

I’ve been considering the same thing too, to clarify, but just can’t remember any prior examples.

It was done before way back when companies were tiered and generally had distinct areas of the market. It was a good way though for a faction to get good ships/equipment/vehicles when just starting out.

BIG Z1776

Baboon with a MAAWS
Cool, guess I need to finish up the tech and vehicle subs I have and then get my characters up and I’ll open up a public thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom