Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contact

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
Long has it been since his agents reported him any sort of massive ruckus happening in areas bordering the Sith Council's territory. Despite that a sudden aggressor was knocking close to Sith space. Nearby on Bonadan, reports of destruction have been reported, the news of course first reached Karolus' ears. He knew such a mess could not go long unnoticed and especially ignored. Karolus had to act, this emerging power that seemed to be quite close to Sith territory was to be acknowledged. It was obvious that this was no mere pirate raid, the massive damage and organization was that typical of a military. One of Karolus' agent was able to send a message to the attacking party. The message was simple, it invited representatives of the attacking party on a negotiation table on the neutral planet of Etti IV. It was signed with a stamp of honor, thus implying that no hostilities are to happen and that the invitation is truly a one of a diplomatic nature. The initials K.K were at the bottom of the transmission. It also contained the coordinates of the planned meeting and the time. It was Karolus' current whereabouts waiting for his guests.

The Coyote had rented a conference room for indefinite time in one of the top hotels the planet offered, diplomacy always needed hospitality and Karolus made sure his upcoming guests were treated right. Beside him a blonde woman with attractive features stood, he smiled at her and spoke:

"Be ready. Our guests are soon to arrive." His smile was even wider yet not showing any teeth. "If they have accepted our diplomatic invitation."

@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Paega Anginous"]

{{OOC: This is an invitation to open diplomatic negotiations, you are open to bring an entourage with you, just mention them in your post, if possible not the whole military :D }}

Arthur landed in a borrowed shuttle that carried with it him, a few choice advisers or friends, and a select guard should this turn to be a trap. He wore a Infereti Longsword and kept his saber hidden in the small of his back under the black cloak he wore over his armor, though he showed no hostility, no fear, just simple courage and... cheer. That was the single most present emotion on his face, a calm cheer that floated with him as he walk, and with that cheer a feeling of ease. One would think that he would not kill anyone with how he acted and looked, his hair was unkempt and his eyes soft and silver, he wore a slight, closed smile that reminded someone of a kind boy, and that was only amplified by how he looked due to his age.

Once he was shown into the room his feet carried him to the man where he crossed one hand over his chest and one behind his back and bowed, remaining in such a way for a few full seconds before straightening and speaking. "You are, KK i assume?" @[member="Karolus Krupp"] @[member="Paega Anginous"]

@[member="Karolus Krupp"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

"They seem to have accepted the diplomatic invitation, evidently." Paega reported, glancing at the small group of people representing the Ifretes Empire enter the conference room. She wasn't very into diplomacy, so she was counting on Krupp to do most of the talking. She would gladly make inputs during negotiations, but aside from that, she was serving pretty much as Krupp's aide to the talks.

The blonde stood with her arms crossed, standing right behind Krupp and observed those that had arrived. The group that was present at the meeting didn't seem like much of a threat, not that that mattered anyways. This meeting was strictly for negotiations.

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
@[member="Arthur David Hardrada"] @[member="Paega Anginous"]

The figure that represented the emissary of the organization he wished to negotiate with was a well-built man with an expressionless face. Karolus could see that the man was highly composed and calm, he figured that the man had ensured his safety and security thus the calm posture. He seemd to carry a sword which was sheathed, the Coyote deduced that the emissary was not a random person to represent the organization of his. He based that deduction on the fact that major leaders of factions around the galaxy were not people wielding blasters but melee weapons, with that he visualised the Sith and the Jedi. Of course it could easily be a decoration part of the man's uniform but Karolus was more keen on his first conclusion.

The man showed manners upon entering that were exclusive to people who knew the culture of nobility or code of diplomacy. The way he bowed though seemed quite uncommon and he had only witnessed it in books he learned back when he lived with his noble family.

"They seem to have accepted the diplomatic invitation, evidently."

The Coyote acknowledged Paega's report with a slight nod which half directed to her and half directed to the opposing emissary.

"You are, KK i assume?"

The representative spoke while Karolus bowed in return, pointed to the emissaries to take a seat and answered:

"That is correct, Karolus Krupp is the name behind those initials. I am glad you heeded the call..." He paused and looked at the man awaiting for him to introduce himself before continiung. "The purpose of this meeting is obvious. To begin with the negotiations I'd like to introduce ourselves." He glanced at Paega and then turned his eyes back on the man. "This is lady is my aide - Miss. Paega." Karolus Krupp did not really like the idea of introducing someone of her status merely as his aide but he was determined to his objective. " We represent the planet Bosph, Cadomai and Ession. All planets bordering Bonadan, the invaded by your forces planet. I would be glad if you introduce us to your... organization or government. I assure you of one thing. We certainly can find something in common which both parties would relinquish. "

Karolus knew that most of the talking would be handled by him but Paega's presence was necessary, if not only for security but for what she could offer.

Arthur's silvered eyes changed to @[member="Paega Anginous"] for a moment, noting a strange feeling, something he had been taught to do in his short time in the company of the greater universe was a bit of training into a greater use of the force and he could tell she was trained in it. But there was no reason to point such a fact out with words, only a light smile as he looked back at @[member="Karolus Krupp"] the man having asked his question without doing so bluntly. "I see, well you must know that innocents and commercial buildings were spared, i merely struck at the planet's corporate heads, you know the corrupt businessmen of the Hidian way." He screwed up the name of the trade route without knowing or realizing such, he crewed up a bit of translation between basic and his own language in the past but for now things were not so bad as he attempted to ke his hold on basic for longer and longer times. He started laughing though, a light cheerful laugh as he spoke once more. "Where are my manners, Arthur Hardrada, King of Iferetes and a pleasure to meet you and your aide. I must say that i am not surprised i was caught, im not to good at covering up my actions like my benefactor is but the end result was the same, the corrupt are dead and the planets people are experiencing freedom to create their own government while i wait for them to screw it up again. I do hope that my actions haven't screwed up your own people's actions, i do realize that i am intruding on once Sith land but so are the Mandalorians and your enemies from what i gather from data-files. This Galactic Republic, defenders of the galaxy." He was amused at the title, if they were the defenders of the galaxy he would be talking to them and not a sith, but there was more to be held with Sith, he already permitted a temple on his planet for the Arveet character, and now he was talking with a Sith Empire reborn it seemed.

@Karolus Krupp @Arthur David Hardrada

"This is lady is my aide - Miss Paega." Krupp said. Paega simply nodded as a greeting to the leader of King of Iferetes. It seemed apparent to the blonde that this 'king' seemed to be slightly trained in the ways of the Force. This meant that Arthur Hardrada would not be able to know or find out about Paega's affiliation in any way.

"...i do realize that i am intruding on once Sith land but so are the Mandalorians and your enemies from what i gather from data-files..."

"With all due respect, your highness, you must be mistaken. Mr. Krupp and I are simply here on behalf of the planets Bosph, Cadomai and Ession. There are no disclosed data-files regarding enemies or alliances." Although false data-files could have been obtained, who knew.

"This, ofcourse, doesn't mean we can't find common goals." she added with a polite smile.

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
@[member="Paega Anginous"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

It appeared that the man standing infront of Paega and him was not just an emissary or a diplomatic hand. This was the King of this organization. No, not organization. Empire. The Iferetes Empire. A name that even he, Karoluss Krupp the master of information, had never heard before. Could he believe the words of this man, could he really not know one bit about these empire. Concentrate Karolus. Listen to his words and you will learn more. The Coyote kept a calm facade infront and eventually within as the king spoke. The moment he mistook the Hydian way, Karolus slightly frowned while his mind was alarmed. This man is speaking the truth. He is a King from an Empire yet unknown to the galaxy. Not even known to me. A trump card maybe ?

Karolus' thoughts were interrupted by the sudden jolt in the conversation by his 'aide'. Paega was quick to denounce every sort of information about Friends and Foes. She was doing the right thing. Karolus decided to take the helm and spoke to the King.

"It is an honor to be speaking directly to the King. I, myself, come from a noble heritage." Karolus smiled slighthly, to find common goals he also had to find common ground. "You seem to have honorable goals, attacking planets to break their chains of corruption. Freeing people. A king nonetheless, I must say." The Coyote's smile stayed on his face. "Your actions have not interrupted anything since it was not an operation concerning our territories, yet by logic we are to react. Diplomatically, of course. This is why we are here, as I and my aide stated - we surely can benefit from each other." Karolus paused and then continued assured in his words. "The so-called Sith Empire ceased to exist, as you seem to know that. The planets in this part, specifically our trio of worlds are independant to Mandalorians and the Galactic Republic. I can easily state that your Empire, King Arthur, is independant to them as well and I am sure that it would like to remain that way." Karolus' smile never ceased as he spoke but this time it widened a bit more yet his teeth not showing. " We have fended political pressure from the 'defenders of the galaxy' and the Mandalorians for time." He paused and gazed at the King. "King Arthur, your words speak of distrust towards the Republic and towards the Mandalorians. We are not enemies with them but we are not allies as well, which is more important. My proposition is obvious, King Arthur. One thing everyone benefits from is money. Credits. To open trade with your Empire would benefit us both, a trade agreement and a non-aggression pact." His smile stayed on his face. "Seeing your strong opinion on independence from 'defenders of galaxies' and barbarian tribes, I would also propose you a treaty of alliance." He then bowed his head in a respectful manner. "If the latter proposition is rejected, I would still keep the proposition for non-agression pact between us and for trade agreements open. Your highness, the descision is in your hands." His head was still bowing awaiting for the King's answer.

"Trade, and an pact, or even further, an alliance. I must say i am highly surprised by these offers, we arent even that strong as of yet and you would rather make a deal then see us as another game piece..." Arthur looked up and began to hum as he paced, just doing so for several long moments, his eyes turned away from the pair and staring at a wall more often than either the woman or man. Smiling and turning back to them as he stopped after his time of pacing and looking at them. "Trust is something that while i do not have for the Republic is something that i have for the Mandalorians, if we are to consider trade, non-aggression pacts, or even an alliance an single fact in such is that i will not forsake such trust by an instigated war by your highers or theirs, in such an event it is likely i will have to remove myself and my people from such a playing field to ensure that my previous deals with them and a specific member of theirs are not Jeopardized. And i apologize, the... feeling i got from your aide made me believe that you were the Sith trying to reclaim what they lost, now that you have concluded that this is untrue than i thank you for telling me such."

He tapped his side and looked about for a seat, if there was one he would sit, if not he turned his face back to them. "Now, with that out of the way, let us talk."

@[member="Karolus Krupp"] @[member="Paega Anginous"]

@[member="Karolus Krupp"] @[member="Arthur David Hardrada"]

It came as much relief to Paega that King Hardrada wasn't foolish. It was fantastic, in fact, that the king was so considerate of the people's freedom from corruption, and their safety. She listened patiently to the men speak.

"As Mr. Krupp has stated, your higness, things such as trade, non-aggression pacts, or alliances will certainly boost the security and prosperity of your people. It is up to you to decide, ofcourse."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom