Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constructing the Temple of the damned

Rapax

R
Rapax found it high time a temple for his own use was built for him to train and use for his own purposes. He was looking through the planets in the empire and found one that interested him. Eclipse a planet that not only is difficult to locate....but even has a old jedi stronghold just waiting to be claimed since it had no sector ruler he decided to move in on it, He had plans on what he wanted to build to make this dead world into a fortress of his own design. He called in three other sith he knew could help him on this matter, He had started construction of several defense satellites for orbital defense already while he and other sith workers worked on restoring and bringing power to the old jedi station whilst he waited.
[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Raoh Logarius"]

Sage could understand exactly why Darth Rapax chose Eclipse as a world on which to plant his flag. The planet was hidden behind an asteroid field so karking thick that navigating through it almost gave The Laughing Dead's head astrogator a coronary. Still, Bane's Wyyrlock-Class Star Destroyer landed without incident at the Eclipse space port, and the Sith Knight was notified via Holo-call that the new Voice of the Sector would be arriving at the construction site shortly.

While there, the illusionist would share the Temple of Pain's blueprints for Darth Rapax's perusal. The Fresian temple was a pinacle of lavish black stonework, and built to withstand the massive amounts of violent storms that occured on Fresia due to its tidal fluctuations from the planet's seven moons. If the Sith Knight so desired, Sage was happy to help Rapax outfit his Sithspawn laboratories and brought along with him his own private concoctions of Sith poison as well as some of his data on dream research.

Sage was also interested in exploring Eclipse for the sake of his own curiosity. The place was a former safe world for the Jedi, and Force only knew what kind of valuable remnants remained behind in their wake. In preparation, the Sith Lord had Nightbrother prepared on a separate dropship. His favorite Guarlara mount was always his preferred method of travel over landspeeders.

[member="Darth Rapax"]

Rapax

R
Rapax being informed of [member="Sage Bane"]'s arrival and that he would be the new voice of the sector was good he and Sage went through a few tasks together on there own..but he was responsible to alot of his evolution in the first place. He went to great the sith lord him self whilst he had small ships deploy Singularity mines strategically around the asteroid field ...an added surprise for unwanted guests and had several Yaret Krinra being grown on the surface for artillery defense, one thing for the vong they had great technology that made his job alot easier. He had the illusionists who held the plans for the temple of fresia layout coordinate with the foreman's in charge of the temples construction as he approached Sage bane he gave a bow of respect before talking" Welcome to Eclipse My lord...i trust your journey was pleasant?"

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Raoh Logarius"]

Erebos stood on the bridge of the Doppelgangers Lament as it lead a veritable navy of Jita-class Freighters as he entered the system. "My lord there is a dense asteroid field blocking our way." The old veteran captain chosen to captain the doppelganger said as he came from the sensor officers place on the bridge. "That is all right simply inform [member="Darth Rapax"] that we have arrived I'm sure he can provide us with a safe way through it. After all I am bringing an army of labour droids and materials for him to use in his construction of the planet." Erebos replied not turning his head away from the viewport that he stood in front of, the planet was beautiful in his eyes.
The millenia under the jedi had saturated it so much in the force that it was easy for him to see clearly.

[member="Sage Bane"] [member="Raoh Logarius"]

Rapax

R
Rapax heard [member="Darth Erebos"]'s ship start contact them for directions into the asteroid field safely to start construction. He had one of the sith soldiers handle coordinates and where he may begin building.

Once the coordinates had arrived the ships armada departed and was soon planet side. As the ships landed, they extended their landing ramps and in an orderly and disciplined manner scores of Zuguruk labor droids and Zuguruk heavy loaders came walking out and began reporting to overseers for jobs and task to complete.
Erebos however took a shuttle as his ship wasn't designed to land on planets, Once on the surface he simply followed the force until he came upon [member="Darth Rapax"] and [member="Sage Bane"], staying silent to allow them to finish their conversation in peace.

Once Sage arrived with ten other officers on similar steeds, he dismounted and with his black cloak billowing around him him, strode towards the waiting Darth Rapax.

"Interesting choice of planet, Knight Rapax," the Sith Lord quipped as a way of greeting. Quirking a brow he added: "Were the ones surrounded by hazardous fields of space debris all taken?" The Illusionist was followed by a shiny black wheel droid, which stopped at his feet. With a whistle, the droid projected the blueprints around the two men and their entourages.

"The blue prints to the Fresian compound," Bane announced. "If you're curious." He walked slowly around it, pointing out various details of note, for example, the large fields where his mutant sarlaac where still growing.

"I'm thinking of moving all of it, however. Since that worm betrayed its location, it's only a matter of time before these structures are hit again."

[member="Darth Rapax"]

Rapax

R
He chuckled a little after [member="Sage Bane"] asked about the hazardous systems before answering." This planet has three things that interest me. One is simply being so difficult to locate...the second is the asteroid field that surrounds this world I am having some of the unmanned ships leave a few surprises within for unwelcomed guests and the last is simply being that the old structures that the Jedi left behind are still intact for use and scavenging. If you wish to put your temple near by your welcome to ...the power of two armies would be more then enough to keep traitors from our temples, I shall let the foremen make use of these blueprints." He noticed [member="Darth Erebos"] waiting for them and motioned him over." Ah Erebos ...I am glad you came this will make our work easier."

Erebos bowed to his fellow sith when he was beckoned over. "Lord Bane, I wasn't aware that your temple had been compromised, who is this worm that betrayed you?" He asked as he stepped up to [member="Darth Rapax"] and [member="Sage Bane"], behind him were a few administrators which would control the massive group of labor droids as they needed to.

Sage gave Darth Erebos a smirking nod. He had witnessed the growth of these two Knights, from hopeful apprentices to bold warriors. Darth Rapax himself shared with Sage a love for Sith Alchemy and the dark arts, and according to his brother who fought along side the Sith on Contruum, he showed a particular prowess for necromancy.

He turned to answer Erebos' question with a tight-lipped smile.

"The worm in question used to call himself Darth Mudrac. Evidence was found on the premises that clearly showed his culpability in sending coordinates to Taeli Raaf of the Republic. Spies tell me that the nerf herder is now rotting away in a prison in Galactic Alliance space."

Sage's eyes flashed red as he recalled how the Mandolarians tore down the black stone walls of the double doors and trampled through the Hall of Sorrow.

"May he rot there for all eternity," added the illusionist. Turning his gaze back to Darth Rapax, a question came.

"Will you show me the location of these former Jedi structures?"

[member="Darth Rapax"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

Rapax

R
Rapax remembered the battle at the temple against the mandalorians and their Jedi friends, Especially his battle against one of the jedi masters that traveled with them but now knowing who the worm was caused a visible surge of lightning to crawl around his hands for a moment before dissipating. He then turned his attention to [member="Sage Bane"]'s question he motioned for him and [member="Darth Erebos"] to follow him to a window that showed the floating station that had drones flying around it repairing and restoring and adding what they could to it. "This is the famous Eclipse station...built by Luke Skywalker and his jedi order when they found this world...there are no doubt a few small structures on the surface but i have yet to find them...i intend to use this station as a shipyard / floating fortress, I have found a few holocron's and old lightsabers there but i have yet to unlock them ....i need to do something for my self first to make sure i don't get burned by the lightside aura some of these artifacts produce..I have been experimenting on how to reverse my sith spawned self to no avail....no offense to you Lord Bane given i have this form due to your work. but if i am to learn from both sides this form must either be reverse or adapted so that the lightside cannot harm me."

"Why didn't you opt for genetic engineering instead of sith alchemy if you are now disappointed in your current self?" Erebos had to ask [member="Darth Rapax"] as he turned his gaze towards the station, it positively glowed in the force but it also seemed soothing in it's own right. The good thing about jedi's buildings, he supposed, how easily they evoked a sense of peace and tranquility.
​Hearing that the one who had compromised [member="Sage Bane"]'s temple brought a slight smile on Erebos's lips under his mask.

"As soon as I get back, I will do some research in the eternal library on a technique that could possibly reverse your condition." Just like his master Matsu Xiangu, Sage had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, and an even bigger thirst for unsolvable puzzles. "It must be possible. It's only a matter of finding an infallible method. Force knows that alchemy has untold mysteries into which we have not yet tapped."

He peered out the window, pursing his thin lips, eyes alighting on the space station in the distance. "I would like to explore the remnants of this space station," he announced. "Especially if it was built by Skywalker."

He whipped his head towards a waiting apprentice. "Have a shuttle prepared for my arrival. Tell them that the Voice of the Sector will be landing shortly."

With a polite nod at both Sith Knights, he turned crisply on his heel. The sound of his Guarlara snorting could be heard as he galloped off towards his waiting shuttle.

[member="Darth Erebos"][member="Darth Rapax"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom