Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Constantly Constancia [Celiana]

Constancia

Odin walked down a street near the inner part of Constancia's capital city with R6 close behind him. The two were searching for the home of an old friend they had come to see. Long ago, Odin saved a Constancian from the clutches of a slaver. Since then, Odin has watched over this man and his family and ensuring to visit often. Odin had few friends in the galaxy. The ones he did have he swore to protect with his life.

Odin turned down a street then walked past a few homes until he made it to the one he was searching for. "Here it is, R6. Let's go." R6 replied with several excited beeps before following behind Odin up to the door. The Valkyri knocked on the door several times and waited for an answer. A few moments later, an older man opened the door and instantly smiled.

"Odin, you came. Right on time, too," said the man.

Odin went in to hug the man, who returned the hug. "Hammle. Good to see you, my friend. How are you?"

"Well. The kids are dying to see you. I see you've brought R6, as well. How are you, little one?"

R6 replied with beeps of excitement. "Yeah, he wouldn't let me go without him."

"Let's eat! The wife has cooked up some of the best Nerf casserole you will ever have."

Odin chuckled as he stepped inside Hammle's home. "I'm already excited, Hammle. Let's eat."

[member="Celiana"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom