Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Concordian Crescent Technologies

Corporation Name: Concordian Crescent Technologies

[SIZE=10.5pt]Headquarters:[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Concord Dawn[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Locations: [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]Concord Dawn (HQ) - [/SIZE]Extrapolation of the Company's HQ due to the name, none is actually given Canonically that I can see.
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]Mandalore: Beskar'yaim & various storefronts[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]Yavin IV: R&D plus small production facility at the permission of [member="Ember Rekali"] .[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Operations[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Weapons & Armor Manufacturing. Specializing in Mandalorian styled Armor & Dallorian Alloy weapons and Mass-Driver weaponry.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Rationale[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Finding an ailing corporation long since dormant on the Galactic Scale. Looking to expand his operation and acquire new means of production, Ijaat visited them to broker a deal, in which Gotal'Veman Arms & Armor would merge with CCT and form a new entity, bearing the name and centuries old pull and might of the older company, with the recent trust and value of the Gotal'Veman brand, and Ijaat would rise to the top as the new head, finally admitting to himself he was beginning to age too much to hare off after each & every fight, and deciding to do the thing he knew second best.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tier[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: 2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]​[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Description[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: [/SIZE]
Concordian Crescent Technologies was a company which produced weapons including the WESTAR-35 blaster pistol. During the Clone Wars, their product was popular on the planet Mandalore where it was used by members of the Death Watch group and the Mandalorian Guard. Around five years before the Battle of Yavin, the Mandalorian Sabine Wren used a pair of the company's WESTAR-35s while fighting against the Galactic Empire on the planet Lothal.

Come the Gulag Plague, CCT was one of the many galactic corporate powers which did not fare well, and stumbled when trying to re-emerge onto the scene. They persisted, unlike many, but experienced a drastic shrinkage in their clout and clientele as myriads of others emerged to fill the gaps, CCT suffering in particular in loosing so many of their talented weaponsmiths and key employees to the deadly contagion. While their persistence was in and of itself a miracle, they never again rose as high as they once were.

On a trip to Concord Dawn, Ijaat was primarily shopping for new technology and production centers when he ran across the remnants of Concordian Crescent Technologies, and was immediately interested. Meetings were hard, with his A.I. Geoffery providing invaluable assistance on the financial and business side of things, and eventually terms were reached to where the two companies would move forward as one.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Subsidiaries[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]: Technically a 'merger' in back-story, but they retain any produced products, facilities and the like that Gotal'Veman Arms & Armor may have had. Not sure that needs to go here.[/SIZE]

Parent Corporation: N/A

Primary Source: Concordian Crescent Technologies

~*THIS IS A CANNON COMPANY*~

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Braith Achlys"] - Not at this moment, no dev. I'm not claiming any specialized tech (yet, the dallorian plating/alloy bit will have a thread) so no. I went by guidelines I could find, which were absent any guidance on this. Is one going to be required? I got no problem with doing it if so, but I figured i'd hold off to see if it would be required, or if it was going to be, just how many posts that would be, since it's mostly just a name-grab.

So if you'd like one, just let me know what you'd like to see in the thread, or if it needs one, and i'll get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom