Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Concordia One Mobile Command Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titan

zeph.png

Image Source: [x]
Affiliation: The Concordia One was built for the personal use of Katbiyre Ordo, allowing him a mobile command center.
Manufacturer: Concord Dawn Arms and Haven Shipyards
Model: Concordia One Mobile Command Center
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Durasteel
Classification: Transport

Length: 350 Meters

Width: 150 Meters

Height: 100 Meters

Armament: 4
  • 4 Turbolasers
  • 5 Laser cannons
  • 2 Tractor Beams
  • 1 Heavy Turbolaser
  • 2 Mass Drivers
Defenses: 15
Heavy shields and Plating
Hangar: 1 Squadron

Special Features: Small in built production facility capable of arming about 25 men with CDA products. Capable of both Space and Atmospheric Travel.

Maneuverability Rating: 12
Speed Rating: 15
Hyperdrive Class: 2

Strengths:
  • Very armored
  • In built Production Facility
  • Capable of both Space and Atmospheric Travel.
Weaknesses:
  • Somewhat slow
  • High energy consumption
Description: The Concordia One Mobile Command Center was made by Haven Shipyards in cooperation with CDA. It can hold up to 1 year of consumables for its crew of 100, and passenger capacity of 150. The command center is in the main hub underneath the shriek hawk painted on the upper side of the craft. The Concordia can also hold a single fighter squadron or 1-2 dropships, it has a strange hanger arrangement with the hanger being on top of the ship, as well as on the underbelly, both capable of holding a single dropship, or half a squadron. Its in built production facilities, capable of turning out 100s of personal scale weapons a day, help make up for its low weapons count, allowing it to further act as a mobile base.
Development Thread: If needed
Intent: To provide a mobile HQ for Katbiyre

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Canderous Ordo said:
Manufacturer: Concord Dawn Arms and MandalMotors

Can you hyperlink MandalMotors as well for me?

Canderous Ordo said:
Material: (What is your submission made out of? Certain materials are more resistant, or vulnerable, to certain weapons. Example: 'Durasteel.' Typically requires development: Restricted Materials. Link: Manufacturing Compounds, Metals, Compounds)
Any particular material you're making this out of? Durasteel is pretty standard, but there are some other options out there if you're looking for certain properties or cultural significance.

Canderous Ordo said:
Armament:12 4 Turbolasers 5 Laser cannons 2 Tractor Beams 1 Heavy Turbolaser
This gun list is very doable, but I think that's it would most be equivalent to an Armament Rating of 2 or 3. You can either up the actual list of weapons or lower the armament rating. I should note that you don't necessarily have to list out exact weapon numbers if you don't want to. I'd just need an armament rating.

Canderous Ordo said:
Defenses: 15
This is pretty high for its size, but I think it's doable with a light armament.

Canderous Ordo said:
Special Features: Small in built production facility capable of arming about 25 men with CDA products.
Can you explain this feature in the description a little bit? Are we talking about something like a flying personal work shop that can slowly make masterpieces? Or something like an automated factory that quickly churns out weapons & armor? And so forth...

Katbirye Ordo said:
Manufacturer: Concord Dawn Arms and MandalMotors
I could be wrong on this, but Mandal Motors exists here as MandalMotors Technology. Have you talked to them about using their company to build your ship?

Otherwise, you may want to read this post. Provided that follow the instructions in that post, you could use Haven Shipyards as your builder.

Katbirye Ordo said:
Its in built production facilities, capable of turning out 10s of weapons an hour, make up for its low weapons count, allowing it to further act as a mobile base.
If you'd specify that this is personal weapons, this will be good.

[member="Katbirye Rekr"], I don't see the Gerasso Asteroid Field as listed for being one of the locations where you can mine stygium:

Stygium Crystal (( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain stygium crystals from any of the following planets: Aeten II, Maramere, Kelsier, Enigma Prime, Kazahana Asteroid Field –OR— kill a player character account who has more than 500 posts and get them to verify it.))
Do you may

Did you maybe mean the Kazahna Asteroid Field? That asteroid field is in Silver Sanctum space, so it would have to be an open thread (not private) since that asteroid field is under their control.

Titan

Oh, meant the Kazhana Astroid field. And can I just copy paste the posts from the private thread to a public one? [member=Gir Quee]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom