Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Company Thread Tracker

Titan

Use this to keep track of your Companies Threads. For easier use, I have copy/pasted the Tiering up reqirments. If you need a contract, Titan Industries will be happy to have one made. I also request that you keep this updated, it helps you keep track of your threads so you can Tier up when you want.

Tier I to Tier II
Sign a contract with at least one faction or organization (May be NPC).
Make at least three minor-production products.
Complete two miscellaneous threads.

Tier II to Tier III
Sign a contract with two more factions or organizations. (May be NPC).
Make an additional three mass-production products.
Complete three miscellaneous threads.

Tier III to Tier IV
Sign a contract with three player-run organizations, one of which must be a major faction OR a Tier V+ company.
Make an additional four mass-produced products..
Complete four miscellaneous threads.
Successfully complete a project of sizable proportions. (~100 posts)

Tier IV to Tier V
  • Sign a contract with two more major factions OR Tier V+ companies.
  • Make an additional three mass-produced products.
  • Complete five miscellaneous threads.
  • Successfully complete a project of major proportions. (~200 posts)
  • Obtain the sponsorship of a major faction or a 100 post dev thread expanding business in another way.
  • Sponsorship is essentially when a sufficiently large major faction decides to back your company's endeavors specifically. This can either be by them giving you a large, direct annual subsidy, signing a long-term contract, and other things that would tie the government of that faction and your company close together. Or additional development may be supplemented by conducting a 100 post dev thread expanding business in another way. (May be in several threads or one. Dominions and Invasions do not qualify.)
Tier V to Tier VI
  • Sign a contract with two more major factions OR Tier V+ companies.
  • Make an additional four mass-produced products.
  • Complete six miscellaneous threads.
  • Successfully complete a project of immense proportions. (~300 posts)
  • Obtain the permanent sponsorship of another major faction or a 100 post dev thread expanding business in another way.

Titan

Titan Industries Tier III to Tier IV

Sign a contract with three player-run organizations, one of which must be a major faction OR a Tier V+ company.
1. Courasant please take my money (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/91328-coruscant-please-take-my-money-galactic-alliance-corporations-interested-organizations/)
Make an additional four mass-produced products.
1. SBK (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/92755-sbk-suicide-bomber-kalevala/)
Complete four miscellaneous threads.
Successfully complete a project of sizable proportions. (~100 posts)
1. Death Class Star Destroyer
--You think the Darkness is your Ally?(http://starwarsrp.net/topic/94017-you-think-the-darkness-is-your-ally-pm-for-invite/) Stygium dev thread.

--

--

--

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom