Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Community Hosted WERP Event

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Planning Thread: A Community Hosted WERP Event

• A weekend long RP event.
  • Speed posting at a frantic pace
  • PvP and Explosions out your Wu Tang Clan
  • Guest appearances from Robert Downey Jr. and George Lucas himself.

Okay. So... Maybe no Celebrity Guests this time around. Haha. But yes! This thread is now dedicated to the Whole Community coming up with it's own Weekend RP Event.

I'm going to start by picking a planet and we can all plot from there what is going happen there. Shout it out and let's run with this peoples! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Okay. So now I'm going to start by suggesting a plot idea. Feel free to add your own and make this the best WERP event ever!

• Karen's Uber-lame Plot: A sizable Splinter Group of Vong have begun a massive Terraforming cycle on the surface of Dathomir. Reinforcing their attempt with a surprisingly large and mysterious Navy out from the Unknown Regions. Now it's up to the locals and the rest of the Galaxies numerous Factions to stop these radical rogue invaders from destroying all of Dathomir and growing themselves a new Super Weapon, before it's too late.

Plot Hooks:
  • I'll leave these up the Faction Leaders themselves and your specific characters to determine. Plot here peoples!

Ava Solborne

A
My idea... :D

Imperial Remnant has stolen the mysterious ancient Jedi scroll. To protect it, they hid the scroll on the well-known Dathomir. The Jedi Order, along with The Republic, has already heard about it and now tries to get the scroll back. But they are not the only one. The Sith Empire wants to get the scroll too and to mess with Force-sensitive people, Mandalorians want to destroy the planet with the scroll. Omega Pyre is already on the planet, trying to find the scroll and destroy it for ever. The Syndicate, along with the South Systems Syndicate tries to do the same, though with a different purpose. The Rebel Alliance and the Yuuzhan Vong have combined their forces in order to destroy, what needs to be destroyed, the wrong power. Now, all main factions in the galaxy, are on the little Dathomir, trying to find the scroll with the matter of life.

Could be written better, but...

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
I won't be able to do this one, as my sister's graduating/it's my birthday on friday, then on saturday I've gotta drive 12-13 hours to an internship, and I can't guarentee I'll be RP-ready on Sunday. Hope y'all have fun though.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Saturday May 4th has come and gone. Lol. This weekend is May 25th. And if someone else would like to plan something? They would be welcome to do so! :D

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
TiCira D'Arr Hawk said:
*eye twitches*
Dathomir.
I'll be there. Can't let what is left of my family at Singing Mountain to get destroyed...
What Ti'Ci said. Not sure if with Ruu though or I'll be getting up the Singing Mountain Clan Mother up by then. Either way, will be there!

As for plots, there are numerous possibilities in the rich Dathomirian History. I shall provide links as suggestions!
And this is without going into the last known history of the planet which is used today in rolepleplay by the Witcxhes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom