Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Commenori Phoenix - The Kingsguard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
phoenix_poster_01_by_ki_ryn-d6t0byl.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

Intent: A personal transport and diplomatic vessel for [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Image Source: http://0-hr.deviantart.com/art/Phoenix-Poster-01-411521421
Canon Link: n/a
Restricted Missions: n/a
Primary Source: My non-tech saavy imagination

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Commenor Shipyards
Model: Commenori Phoenix (The Kingsguard)
Affiliation: [member="Veiere Arenais"]
Production: Unique
Material: Quadranium, Glassteel
Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Metals

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Diplomatic Transport Vessel
Length: 56 meters
Width: 38 meters
Height: 15 meters
Armament: Low
Defenses: High
Hangar: 2x capable of one fighter in each
Maneuverability Rating: Average
Speed Rating: Average
Hyperdrive Class: 2 (Average)
Strengths:
¤Heavy shielding
¤Comfortable accomodations for travel
Weaknesses:
¤Not heavily armed

Description: A wedding gift for [member="Veiere Arenais"] , the Kingsguard is the first of it's kind from the Commenor shipyards. It's a personal and Diplomatic vessel, capable of transporting a small amount of cargo, with a minimal crew of 2, maximum of 4. Cargo space can be modified for additional passengers. It's comfortable for long haul travel with moderate living quarters, galley, dining room, rec room and med bay. It also houses two escape pods for emergencies, as well as two hangers in the rear that can hold one Starfighter each to help defend the Kingsguard if it comes under attack. It's weapons are basic, consisting of 1 ion cannon, 3 rapid fire laser cannons and 3 silo missile launchers capable of holding 3 missiles each (totalling 9). It's double-hulled with an advanced ion shielding to protect it. 2 large fusion cells provide energy for the shields. The Kingsguard's sole purpose is in it's name; to protect the King of Commenor.

Travis Caalgen

T
<p>Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.</p>

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Travis Caalgen"]

Slightly off topic, what's the <p> </p> coding do? I post from my phone most of the time and I don't have all the coding memorized yet. It didn't appear to work on my phone. Would probably look different on a computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom