Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming Soon, TKO S&R 1st mission thread (new member welcome)

Hello all, I'm posting this to set up a new TKO thread designed to both RP welcome any new or returning members and it is also open for any regulars to join in as well. Place and time to be determined but those details will be coming in the next few days, for now if anyone is interested please post below and let me know.

[member="Zephyr Carrick"] [member="Pauul Farrlo"] , [member="Gabriel Sionoma"], [member="Nyx"] ,

Update - Mission notes and other "Stuff"

[member="Kira Vaal"] with your permission I would like this first mission will be taking place on Karideph and be centered around Point Zero (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/87236-point-zero-pre-factory) and the planet at large.

The idea to be this is TKO's major base in the region as such will act as the HQ of TKO S&R as well. Anyone wishing to RP a way into the faction is welcomed to start here. I will cook up a unique story line that will cater to those who wish to RP here.

(One which will most likely be centered around a conflict between the planets native subterranean population the Kari and the massive Feudal human / other races population that lives above them.)

At this point any other idea's are also welcome. More updates to come.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Bexel"] | [member="Orion Trex"]

FYI I have tagged some of our newer members into the 1st post just so they know about this.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Hey I'm cool with it, for now however at least go by the idea that Point Zero would be in no means complete, even recognisable. Maybe a couple of makeshift command centres and barracks, several unaligned freighters carrying goods etc.

The finalised base will come later.

Kira Vaal said:
[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Hey I'm cool with it, for now however at least go by the idea that Point Zero would be in no means complete, even recognisable. Maybe a couple of makeshift command centres and barracks, several unaligned freighters carrying goods etc.

The finalised base will come later.
That is perfect, wanted to give this a ground floor feel and that matches almost exactly. We can also use this as lore building for the base as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom