Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming out from hibernation to start something unfinished

I had an idea several months, even almost a year ago with this character, where a small band of Knights went across the Galaxy doing 4 main things, all of their positions named after colors. It had a few people interested, and we started even working on a few things to make it possible. But then I just walked away and left it to die. I want to try that Idea again, and see who is interested.

The idea was a small faction called The Knights of the Force. This faction had 12 titles and duties with them, this one being the exemption in that count, along with 4 main goals of the faction. These four goals were to Find Ancient Sith and Jedi artifacts throughout the Galaxy, to defend temples of either side of the force and locations strong in the force from invasions, To provide protection to people of any range of Force Sensitivity when they ask for it, and to Teach people who seek training in either side of the force the knowledge they seek.

The 12 titles were Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Purple, Pink, Gold, Bronze, Black, Grey, Silver, and Brown. All of these either had a unique role to play in the faction or simply assisted in another Knight's duties. For example, Blue Taught completely Defensive lightsaber skills and led campaigns that were aimed at defending a single side, Red was the polar opposite; teaching offensive skills and leading campaigns where they supported the attackers, and then there was Purple, who taught both Defensive and Offensive lightsaber combat skills, along with assisting either Blue or Red with a defense/invasion plan conducted by the Knights.

There was a great amount of effort put into planning for this small faction, and I let it die because I failed to see what I could make of it and walked away. I refuse to do that again unless I am certain the idea will never pick up traction as it did before. And although I do not recall the names of those who were originally involved (At least in the forums), if they read this, I would greatly appreciate them to come back, as I plan to only focus on this and one other character for the long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom