Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Updates

Hello everyone,

I suppose I will start with the obvious - your Codex Admin is different. Same person behind the keyboard, new name and face. For those of you familiar with me under my name Silencia [AKA Lorelei Darke] you know that I've written that character for a very, very long time. She's been retired and brought out of retirement more times than I can count, but I find I no longer associate myself with her like I used to and to keep her about for what has become largely an OOC-oriented face feels like a disservice to the character and her history.

So I'm shedding the old name and face for a fresh start, which seemed appropriate given the recent changes on the forum and the shift in how things are managed and run within the Codex and Factory.

Secondly, we now have a centralized thread for the Codex Standardized Rules. Many of the rules were lost within the Codex's templates and announcements. I've spent a good deal of time combing through old threads and cleaning things up with the intention of making the Codex more accessible to old and new members alike.

Thirdly, I know I earlier mentioned some new templates would be on their way. Given the current discussion over the necessity of Dev Threads for submissions within the creative zones of the forum, I felt it best to withold the templates while this discussion is underway. Instead I will be refocusing my time and efforts within the Codex to cleaning up current templates and making them more uniform in layout.

My team and I are working hard in the background to make the Codex easier to use and understand. If you have ideas or thoughts on things that could improve accessibility please feel free to share them here, send me a PM, or approach me on Discord!

Lastly, as a reminder we now have an open application for Codex Judges. If you're interested in becoming a CJ, you may apply for the position by PMing both me and my RPJ [member="Zeradias Mant"] with the application template.

At. Any. Time.

We will keep all applications on file for the next time a position becomes open.

Thanks everyone!

The Codex Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom