Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Q&A threads - Who can answer?

This is a friendly reminder that Q&A threads posted in the Codex forums/sections are intended only for answering by current Codex Judges, RPJs, and myself.

I've noticed a trend lately of general member answers and I am glad to see you guys are happy to help each other out but sometimes answers given by other members aren't always correct or in accordance with new Codex requirements and rules. I've taken steps recently to remind all my CJs that they should be following those threads and to tend to them when new questions are posed. If you recently put a query up in a Codex Q&A thread and did not get a timely response, I apologize - we're going to make sure that doesn't continue to happen.

Thank you to those members who have made the effort to answer questions posed in those threads, but from now on please leave it to my current CJ's and RPJ's to handle. Answering those questions is part of their job and I'm here to make sure they're tending to all duties involved with their shiny golden rankbar.

Happy Codexing!

~ Mahet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom