Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex / Factory Discussion Question

I apologize if this is in the wrong place (mainly due to me not knowing the proper forum to place it in).

If one were to want to create a material, such as a mineral or an ore, which would be the proper placement for it? I looked in both and neither seemed to have a template that was designed to submit a material.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Matriarch Sabrathan"] the submission would use the vanilla template in the tech section of the factory. The planet it is located on would be in the codex.

Thank you. The planet is already a canon planet (in terms of the EU), it is just barren with a minor article stub on Wookieepedia. I poised the question as I wanted to add more to the planet, even if it is just for Chaos.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Matriarch Sabrathan"] if you are trying to add to a canon planet that might get tricky... you would want to actually more have to do a dev thread finding the material on the world. It would need possibly a location and lore sub possibly. It would be up to your judge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom