Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Code Request - Datapad Template

Darth Ahriman

D
Hi there,

I'm wondering if anyone would be generous enough to provide me with a template that takes the design of a datapad layout so that I can make Journal Entries look legit in my Articles and such. I think it'd be awesome to have a visual aid to the immersion, and while coding absolutely kills me these days, copying and pasting is something I can manage to avoid breaking!

I don't really have any images in mind or general idea's what this would look like. I guess just the screen you'd see with text and what not?

Anyway, I figured I'd try my luck!

I'm unlikely to use this one again-- feel free to use it if it suits your needs. I'll leave my text in it as a guidance for where things go. There's three sections-- the picture, the information besides the picture, and the text under it. (this is set up to fit the articles page, the positioning is wonky here)

Attached file:
AMANI SERYS
Species:Mirialan
Sex:Female
Height:5’4”
Weight:110 lbs.
Eyes:Teal
Hair:Black
Skin:Green
Affiliation:Silver Jedi
Best Friend:
Definitely Kyra Perl whom she loves above all else

ATTENTION Allyson Locke
MESSAGE ATTACHED

Um, hi. I dunno if you can see this, but... I read your name in a report and it pinged up again recently on something in Yarvin?

Anyway, I sensed you might be close and I'm out of options. I've attached the file of a friend. The sith have her. They're making her do horrible things and I- I couldn't reach her.

I need help. I have money.

I want her home safe ... she will fight back. You can like. Slap her. She deserves it.

I know you're probs busy doing secret shadow stuffs and all, but she's one of us. She's family. We can't leave her behind.

Force knows this is a shot in the dark, but if you DO get this, and you ARE still near...

If you could make time, I'll pay anything.

Thanks

Padawan Perl (the better one)

Code:
[div=max-width:999px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/p4sAgm9.png');  height: 1262px; margin: 0px; padding-left:169px; padding-right: 298px; padding-top: 140px; padding-bottom: 214px; font-family:courier; color: black;]
[float=right][div=height: 225px; width: 340px;  margin-right: -130px;padding: 30px; padding-left: 40px; overflow-y: scroll;]
[CENTER]Attached file:
[SIZE=26px]AMANI SERYS[/SIZE][/CENTER]
[TABLE=,noborder,nobackground]
[TR]
[TD][B]Species:[/B][/TD][TD]Mirialan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Age:[/B][/TD][TD]Late Teens[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Sex:[/B][/TD][TD]Female[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Height:[/B][/TD][TD]5’4”[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Weight:[/B][/TD][TD]110 lbs.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Eyes:[/B][/TD][TD]Teal[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Hair:[/B][/TD][TD]Black[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Skin:[/B][/TD][TD]Green[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Affiliation:[/B][/TD][TD]Silver Jedi[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Rank:[/B][/TD][TD]Padawan[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Status:[/B][/TD][TD]AWOL[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][B]Best Friend:[/B][/TD][TD]
Definitely Kyra Perl whom she loves above all else[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/div][/float][div= margin:10px; height: 220px; width: 178px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/DKVD6ee.png')]
[/div]
[div=height:640px; width:530px; padding:50px; margin-top: -20px; overflow-y: scroll;]
[CENTER]
[SIZE=22px]ATTENTION [USER=124]Allyson Locke[/USER] 
MESSAGE ATTACHED[/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=15px]Um, hi. I dunno if you can see this, but... I read your name in a report and it pinged up again recently on something in Yarvin? 

Anyway, I sensed you might be close and I'm out of options. I've attached the file of a friend. The sith have her. They're making her do horrible things and I- I couldn't reach her. 

I need help. I have money. 

I want her home safe ... she will fight back. You can like. Slap her. She deserves it. 

I know you're probs busy doing secret shadow stuffs and all, but she's one of us. She's family. We can't leave her behind.

Force knows this is a shot in the dark, but if you DO get this, and you ARE still near... 

If you could make time, I'll pay anything.

Thanks

Padawan Perl (the better one)[/SIZE]
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:

Darth Ahriman

D
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

N'aw it looks awesome, I so wouldn't have the patience to do something like that myself lol

All I'll do is change the imagine and the content at the top when I'm fully awake and it'll work wonders :D

Darth Ahriman

D
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

On second thought, I may get you to remove the top two sections if that's okay?

I had a look and just trying to remove the image did my head in. Hard to believe I have a diploma in coding, ten years later and HTML is the bane of my life >.<'

Darth Ahriman

D
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Your first guess was right, the image didn't fit once I'd figured out the right place for the code rather than having his face plastered across the background >.< And then the text in the right-side section ended up appearing outside of the template for some unholy reason so I just...-Yeah, here I am.

I could eat >.>

look away im testing here

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ne civibus quaerendum nec. Ea minim expetenda sed, ut vim simul malorum accommodare, omnes placerat expetenda eam ei. Assum quando facilisi te vim, his an homero deleniti, sed etiam omittam intellegat et. Pro viris singulis tractatos no, oporteat tractatos definitiones usu at.

Hinc postea fabulas mei eu, ad efficiendi accommodare signiferumque has. Congue tation apeirian eu mei, id eam quis assueverit vituperatoribus, quo illud solet accusam ea. Mea et inermis eloquentiam. Et sint everti legendos vix. His sale consectetuer ne.

Cu vidit iisque nominati sea, vis te ignota aliquid, vis nostro rationibus ne. Purto nonumy in per, dico etiam splendide in nam. Pro timeam sententiae complectitur ad. Libris cetero scribentur eum at, in elit dicam nec.

At graeci ornatus his, no posse assum voluptatibus vix, ius iudico vivendum conclusionemque id. Vim id fugit eirmod impetus, ne expetenda intellegat mei. No erat accusam cum, nulla movet evertitur mea ei, ex iusto fierent definiebas duo. Movet postea quaerendum te eam, quando vidisse mel ea. Duo error postea putent et, nusquam consulatu ius ea. Eos hinc mediocritatem ea. Quo ad sint labores evertitur, et choro molestie sea, at quot doctus insolens nec.

Te omnis dictas epicuri vis. Ne veritus temporibus ius, has choro mandamus ut, omittam molestiae eam ut. Ex augue vivendo vituperata mea, et tantas ubique nec. Alia accusamus vis te. Vim no tota euismod instructior.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, ne civibus quaerendum nec. Ea minim expetenda sed, ut vim simul malorum accommodare, omnes placerat expetenda eam ei. Assum quando facilisi te vim, his an homero deleniti, sed etiam omittam intellegat et. Pro viris singulis tractatos no, oporteat tractatos definitiones usu at.

Hinc postea fabulas mei eu, ad efficiendi accommodare signiferumque has. Congue tation apeirian eu mei, id eam quis assueverit vituperatoribus, quo illud solet accusam ea. Mea et inermis eloquentiam. Et sint everti legendos vix. His sale consectetuer ne.

Cu vidit iisque nominati sea, vis te ignota aliquid, vis nostro rationibus ne. Purto nonumy in per, dico etiam splendide in nam. Pro timeam sententiae complectitur ad. Libris cetero scribentur eum at, in elit dicam nec.

At graeci ornatus his, no posse assum voluptatibus vix, ius iudico vivendum conclusionemque id. Vim id fugit eirmod impetus, ne expetenda intellegat mei. No erat accusam cum, nulla movet evertitur mea ei, ex iusto fierent definiebas duo. Movet postea quaerendum te eam, quando vidisse mel ea. Duo error postea putent et, nusquam consulatu ius ea. Eos hinc mediocritatem ea. Quo ad sint labores evertitur, et choro molestie sea, at quot doctus insolens nec.

Te omnis dictas epicuri vis. Ne veritus temporibus ius, has choro mandamus ut, omittam molestiae eam ut. Ex augue vivendo vituperata mea, et tantas ubique nec. Alia accusamus vis te. Vim no tota euismod instructior.

Code:
[div=max-width:860px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/W9Ak4NF.png');  height: 1104px; margin: 0px; padding-left: 90px; padding-right: 218px; padding-top: 52px; padding-bottom: 132px; ]
[div= height: 897px; padding: 40px; font-family: courier; color: black;overflow-y: scroll;]
Kyra is the best Perl
[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom