Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CNI Facility Lima-9

Status
Not open for further replies.
V2swzQP.jpg

Name: CNI Facility Lima-9

Image Source: Google Search
Cadet Barracks
barracks.jpg

Classification: Military Research and Testing Facility

Location: Codian Moon, situated in the heart of a ten square kilometer forest.

Affiliation: The Commonwealth

Population: 5,600

Defenses:
· [1] Planetary Shield Generator
· [1] Deflector Shield
· [1] Anti-Orbital Cannon
· [6] Anti-Aircraft Guns
· [6] Anti-Infantry Turrets

Points of Interest:
· Hangers
· Planetary Shield Generator
· Medical Research Laboratory
· Weapons Research Laboratory
· Cadet Barracks
· The Devil's Forest

Description:
CNI Facility Lima-9 stands as a cornerstone of the facilitation of Project Jaguar, a program intended to provide The Commonwealth with an unparalleled division of Special Forces soldiers. Lima-9's primary functions include, but are not limited to, the design and development of new weapon systems for The Commonwealth. Enhancement and training of young cadets who will become the bulk of Project Jaguar's Special Forces program. And a wide variety of medical and technological research projects, all of which are kept at the highest levels of secrecy.

The main facility houses several laboratories, each dedicated to different fields of study. Here new weapons systems are designed and initially tested before ultimately being given to Cadets for field tests in The Devil's Forest, the landscape surrounding the primary facility. This complex also serves at the main medical facility where various experiments are conducted on a majority of the Cadets trained here. These experiments range from new medical technologies intended to save lives in the future, to genetic experimentation and even cybernetic implementation. All of which is regarded as progess toward a better and brighter future for The Commonwealth and the galaxy at large.

History:
N/A

Intent:
One of several top secret facilities dedicated to the research and development of Project Jaguar.

Links:
The Commonwealth

Okay, so this is a very well armed base. With the planetary defence shield combined with all the other defences, I'm going to have to ask for a 30 post dev thread.

[member="Lieutenant Anat Merrick"]

[member="Werah Unon"]

I have every intention of writing a dev thread. With any luck I'll have it started in the next 12 hours.

However I would like to point out this. I used this submission as a template, it's much larger and more heavily armed. It was asked for a 15 post thread. Why's mine get a request for 30?

Edit- Thread started here

Okay, the dev for this will be reduced to 15 quality posts. From how the thread looks so far, I don't think that;s a problem, but make sure you keep the post to a high standard. Tag me when the thread is complete.

[member="Lieutenant Anat Merrick"]

[member="Lorelei Darke"]

Dev thread has been delayed due to Omega Event. Feel free to achieve this, if necessary, until the thread is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom