Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloudy Skies Ahead (Cortosis Raid on Bespin)

| @Moira Skaldi | @Xander Carrick | @Maelion Liates | @[member="Vilox Pazela"] |

The Obscurity was in position at the edge of the Bespin system, as where Vilox Pazela had left it previously. An Attrition-class Star Destroyer, the Dark Master had taken the vessel with him when he had ventured to the Spires of Hell to meet with Ashin Varanin, which had ended with Vilox Pazela joining the Fringe Confederation. Consequentially, he had led the new occupying crew, all loyal to the fringe, which had subsequently replaced the former, who were loyal to the Empire.

Malus Bligh was the Captain of the Obscurity and was under the effects of a Suppress Thought cast by the Dark Master whom he served. Whilst an adequate replacement could have been found, nobody knew the Star Destroyer better than Malus; and Vilox Pazela felt that it was a comical, cruel irony that Malus was serving him against the old mans will.

Listening to the transmission that Vilox had sent him, whom he only knew as Darth Vazela, the Captain made the necessary arrangements. An contigent of security personnel would be waiting in the hangar bay for Maelion and her team. The tractor beam on the Star Destroyer was also ready for deployment. Under the effects of it's cloak, the Obscurity went by the definition of it's name. Unseen and unheard of by the Omega Protectorate forces in the system.

Taking a hold of my saber as the two others began to attack the guards. I startef my own fight. Killing a few with their heads lying on the floor, and maybe a few limbs missing. Some I had stabbed in the face. but when all was said and done. I followed them through the hole that was created by the Dark jedi. And helped in moving the creates of Cortosis. I could hear the Dark Jedi's words as he ordered one of his men on a larger ship that they would have all of the crates. with my saber now away and in the hlep of moving what I could with the force and my own strength. I was hoping to get my fair share of the Cortosis.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Moira Skaldi"], @[member="Maelion Liates"]
(sorry guys I had work. and then school.)

@[member="Malus Bligh"] @[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Moira Skaldi"]

Despite Pazela’s offer, Maelion and Moira already had a cloaked ship hidden in Bespin’s atmosphere. This ship, mentioned quite clearly in the first post, would be their destination. Should Pazela wish to go straight to his Star Destroyer, he was welcome to, but Archangel would not. They trusted no one and nothing except themselves. This was an alliance of convenience, not amity and friendship.

“Negative. We have a ship nearby. Collect your quarter share of the cortosis and go where you wish. We shall return to our ship.”

A few moments was all that was needed to call a second shuttle from Pazela’s ship, load his stuff on board, and allow the two HRDs to make their getaway.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"], @[member="Xander Carrick"], @[member="Maelion Liates"]

As the old saying goes, trust was good, control was better, and even human Moira had been paranoid. The shuttle bearing Maelion, Moira, their robot minions and their share of cortosis took off into space and eventually docked on the Lightbringer, their own cloaked ship. Not wanting to waste any time from there their ship made the jump to hyperspace, their destination being Corellia.

The lack of resistance was a bit anticlimatic and made the whole affair look a bit like a shopping trip with some collateral damage, but one should never turn down a good gift. Another successful raid, more resources acquired that would serve the cause of Archangel well. Mission accomplished.

Nodding to myself I saw that The women were leaving a different way. and that was fine with me. Taking my fair share, After nodding my leave to the man, I took off in the direction of the public transport. I would ask that someone help me carry heavy, but fragile cargo of glass for my mother. They might help me get back home. But I would find my own way home. With a man that seemed to wield a lightsaber like none other, then have a ship that could hide from the Omega. I couldn't trust that he could drop me off at home without a new hole or cut in my body.

Maybe we would meet later, but not when I was only an Apprentice. Later, much later we may come into contact.

@[member="Moira Skaldi"], @[member="Maelion Liates"], @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Utilizing a public transport that was heading towards Javin from Cloud City, Vilox Pazela had his cargo loaded into the back and signaled for the Obscurity to take the transport. An hour later, the Dark Master found himself stood on the observational deck of the Attrition-class Star Destroyer, in the realm of hyperspace. Malus Bligh had used his tractor beam to pull the transport on board, and with the assistance of the Dark Jedi and his Lightsaber, the guards posted in the hangar bay slayed the occupants on board saved for himself.

With the Cortosis secured in the cargo bay of the Star Destroyer, the ship was set on course for the Unknown Regions, where it had come from. Mission success.

FIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom