Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Close Protection Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
1409266111-482x300.jpg

[SIZE=9pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Intent: [/SIZE]To make an npc unit to protect, high ranking characters and npc.
  • [SIZE=9pt]Image Credit: [/SIZE]Here
  • Links: None

[SIZE=9pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Unit Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Close Protection Unit[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Affiliation: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Who ever pays for their training character[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Classification: [/SIZE][SIZE=9pt]Bodyguard[/SIZE]
  • Equipment:
  • Blaster
  • H.T.E. Armour weave
  • Comm link
  • Med Kit
  • Access to any other Thul Equipment, if required

[SIZE=9pt]COMBAT INFORMATION[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=9pt]Availability: Rare[/SIZE]
  • Deployment: Limited
  • [SIZE=9pt]Strengths & Weaknesses: [/SIZE]
  • Can blend into the background
  • Can do some slicing
  • Good at hand to hand combat
  • Will take the hit, rather than their employer
  • ​Can drive aggressively
  • Expensive
Description: [SIZE=9pt]These people are trained to secure an [/SIZE]individuals[SIZE=9pt] well being, and under go training with [/SIZE]Housecarls[SIZE=9pt]. Their numbers much depend on the employer, and their needs. These people are trained to workout how to secure the [/SIZE]immediate[SIZE=9pt] space, of an [/SIZE]individual[SIZE=9pt] without being to intrusive. This means they may become a sectary a waiter, or may be a joe [/SIZE]blogs[SIZE=9pt] at the bar. They also do [/SIZE]chauffeur[SIZE=9pt] driving, so they can get out of area quickly. They learn how to spike terminals, to get doors open and lifts running, in an emergency. The average job, they maybe wearing a suit with a blaster hidden a com link, though if things are expected to go south, before it starts they may opt for heavy equipment. Their main duty if things do go wrong, is to get their employer out [/SIZE]safely[SIZE=9pt], everything else is secondary, even them. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]To qualify for training, you have to take an intelligence test, [/SIZE]physiological[SIZE=9pt] [/SIZE]test, and have through back ground test. Though before they even do this, they are a combat veteran, so they have killed in heat of combat before. As that bit needs to be beyond doubt, as failure to pull the trigger, or panic at the first sign of combat, could put the VIP in danger. After they passed this, they under go training learning how to protect their VIP.

The intelligence test, is so they prove they can learn and think for themselves.
The Physiological test is to prove they don't have any mental problems, that come with prolonged combat exposure.
The background checks, to prove they are not been compromised, and open to blackmail.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Under most circumstances I would ask for a proper image source, but since my own search made it all the more obvious that this is a a stock photo of an unidentifiable origin I will accept it as it is.

All in all I don't see much that is wrong with this submission other than that it's perhaps a bit underdeveloped. I'd like to see maybe some more work put into the description. For example who gets accepted into this unit? Do they have any kind of specific traits? That sort of thing to give them perhaps just a little bit more of a description of who they are beyond just what they can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom