Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clone Wars S6: Lost Missions, Spoiler Me Pls.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Don't have Netflix, don't watch Clone Wars. That said, I would love it if someone would spoiler the heck out of the last two episodes from the Lost Missions with Yoda.

I'm no Lore Junky, but I would love to know how Clone Wars S6 ties up the whole 'Force Ghosts' thing. Thanks in advance! :D

Post Spoilers below:

Siqa

Pureblood don't mean a thing to me anymore.
Sorry. I mean I don't know if there IS anything about the site because I have all the virusware stuff, but you're right. Best not to risk it.

Yoda confronts Darth Bane's ghost on 'Morriband' (GAHAHAHAHAHA). He pretty much foresees -everything- that happens in the Episode 3 movie. Everything. Qui-gon teaches him how to be a force ghost, it gets really trippy, he fights and kills evil Yoda... This gives him balance of the force, as he has completely defeated his dark side.
Then, he fights a fake version of Sideous and Dooku alongside fake Anakin. He and fake Anakin win, Yoda realizes the Jedi Order has to fail as that is its destiny, and that he has to survive. I believe that's about it.

I can say this much, Tim curry playing Palpetine/Darth Sidious was a good choice for replacing the old guy. His voice is just so....oooo. I can't even say he's that great lol.

Darth Tyrana said:
I can say this much, Tim curry playing Palpetine/Darth Sidious was a good choice for replacing the old guy. His voice is just so....oooo. I can't even say he's that great lol.
When it comes to Tim Curry the correct word your looking for is buttery in your nether regions and if his voice was any richer or tastier your'd be fat like a hutt.

Veevleigh

Pink Perfumed Slicer Waif
Sadly I have Netflix, but am UK based and this isn't on ours yet... Those spoilers though, that plot sounds entirely crazy O_O.

Darth Tyrana said:
Ian Abercrombie, voice Palpatine for a majoirty of the series, his memorial episode was Sidious taking on the Maul brothers on Mandalore. Tim Curry is good, though I will miss Ian, he played Palpatine perfectly and his sidious, especially in the memorial episode was spot on. Curry has a more menancing voice that suits the Sidious ego. Both are good voice actors. I wonder if Curry will pick up with Star Wars Rebels?

ALSO spoiler.
Yoda has a brief vision of Ahsoka who he finds with a number of Jedi dead/dying in the temple after Anikans lead of the 501st on it. She begs him to tell her if she will still become one with the Force when she dies, is still bitter that he and the council betrayed her and before she succumbs to death she asks him if she will ever become a Jedi Knight. Upon her death in this vision, is what unsettles Yoda the most and he admits his failure and is heartbroken to know this is what lies ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom