Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clone Fiction! (Ask to join)

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
"I told you mother frakkers that I was gonna kill the both of you." Standing above the two clone troopers was a very tall man with jet black hair slicked back as he puffed on a cigarette basking in the moonlight . "What you think you two can just walk onto my planet, take my stuff and nothing is gonna happen?!" the man wasn't very tall when you looked at him, what really made him look like a giant was the fact that our two troopers were six feet under about to be buried alive on this craphole of a planet. Holding black leather briefcase in his hand the man continued to rant on about how the two had gone and karked up now. "You see I play by a certain set of rules, don't start none. Won't be none. And you two just straight karked up." puffing down the last of his cigarette the man chuckled and flicked it one of the two men's faces.

"Burry the frakers." with a cold voice the man flicked his wrist and turned around to walk towards a few nearby speeders. But when the man had said those words, the two next to naked men started to have dirt flung on them from all angles. They were slowly being buried alive by the man with the briefcases' goons. How they got into this situation, well we would all find out.

24 HOURS EARLIER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=D5OHrQYwRac

"CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?!" a sharp almost slightly annoying voice rang into the headset of the two commandos Blast and Jackpot. They found themselves cruising down the streets of Nar'Shadda in a rather old school black vintage speeder. "Right well I'm just going to assume you can both hear me." The voice in their ear pieces rang out still. The man telling them what to do was in a ship in orbit hacked into the republics defense network, if you could even call it that. Really oddball didn't even need to hack it since the republic and CIS were allies but it just made him feel that much cooler. As the two sped down the streets in the speeder oddball began to fill them in. "Okay guys, here's what's up. There is a package on twelfth street that needs to be picked up. What's in the package is on a need to know basis and you two don't need to know." as he continued on with the brief the mean streets of the planet were filled with the various criminal elements of the place. Everything from hookers to thugs lined it. But the two men weren't hear for hookers or whatever you do with thugs. They were here for that package and whatever was inside of it. "We got a guy on the inside, his name Is Darius Tai, now he tells us there are three men total in the safe house and they are waiting for the package to be picked up by a Victor Vieno. Now I don't know if you have heard of this Kat but he next to single handily united most of the planets crime families after the republic came in and kicked the black suns out." the voice crackled a bit as connection was lost for a moment

"Come on you stupid! Oh hey! Don't worry guys I fixed it!! Shut up oddball!" various voices came from the other end, most likely other clones. "You guys wearing your suits?" the two cloned troopers wore cheap black suits to better blend with the environment around them. It would be stupid to have them walking around this place in full combat armor. All they had on them were a set of pistols and a grenade or two. However in the back of the trunk there was a quite the supply of weapons. "So moving on! Your objective is to move into the safe house take out our three bad guys, get the mole out and deliver the package back to a Marcus Wassalu here on the planet. He's a guy with intel that we need, and he's only going to rat if he gets the package back. Pull out the mole if you can but he is not a primary objective. If you need me just call and I will keep you informed as the mission comes along." hanging up the two were now left to do their thing on this clandestine world. This was madness. No not madness, Clone Fiction!

@[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]
@CC-360 Blast

CC-360 "NoScope"

C
"Pistols Jackpot? Pistols?" the battlelovin clone was not amused by the weapon in his hand. "Why cant we bring the big guns? like the slug thrower minigun? or the sniper?"
as he shut the trunk and began walking with his partner.

"So you know what a quater pound bantha burger is called on Naboo?"
he said looking to his partner as they walk to the target

@[member="CC-953 Oddball"] @CC-777 Jackpot

Jackpot Tal'Verda

J
After the speeder stopped and the two clones went back to check the speeder's trunk, Break started talking about something Jackpot was very passionate about. ''Indeed. We should be allowed to take the big guns. I mean how many guys are in there? Four, five, ten?'' He didn't expect an answer and he didn't get one. They only started moving over to their target.

''They don't call it a quarter pound bantha burger?'' The clone asked surprised. He had always assumed that it was called the same everywhere, on every planet, but it seemed that was not the case. He checked his pistols one more time while waiting for the response of his ad'ika, Break.

@CC-360 "NoScope" @[member="CC-953 Oddball"]

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
"I don't mean to but in, but this guy Vieno he's one cold mother frakker, he ate someone just to prove a point. And don't take big guns, the mole inside says they are armed with only a few blaster pistols. The pubs see you walking down the street with an assault rifle and the op is blown." When the two looked inside the trunk they could see an ass load of weapons. Three blaster rifles, a grenade launcher, and all sorts of different gadgets and devices. They were certainly packing some heat and that was only to be used in case of an emergency. "Alright, his file says that he's been brought up on charges for, racketeering, armed robbery, assault, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, rape, attempted murder, murder, grand larsony, and last but not least, loitering. This guy is bad news, so get in get the package and the mole and get out." oddball's voice cut out then left the two to their duties

Inside however the story was quite different. The three men were all lounging around waiting for the pick up team to arrive, more than likely with Vieno himself. Whatever was in this briefcase it was special, very special. As the four waited they had little idea that poodoo was about to get real up in here. A few blaster pistols laid from them and they were a bit out of reach if someone were to come in and say hello. @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @CC-360 "NoScope"

CC-360 Blast

C
It seemed the whole conversation with @[member="CC-953 Oddball"] hadnt phased them as they had done this many times before.
Blast looked at his partner as they approached the targets home. "Its called a Royalle with cheese..." the clone looked at his partner with a cool smirk on his face. "Has to do with something from the metric system... I dont know..." he looked at @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] "you know anything about the bosses girl? Like what her name is?"
his brow kind of furrowing they were getting close to the door.

Right. It was time. Storm walked at the rear of the group, silent and brooding. At his side, he wore merely an ion blaster on his right, and a slug thrower on his left. Catching up with the conversation, Storm spoke up for the first time so far. "Why do you wanna know? It'd be ill for you to mess with the boss's girl. You hear about that last guy who the boss caught messing with his girl? Half-Rodian, half-Twilek guy, don't ask me how, went by the name of Slim Jim, the biggest motherfucker you've ever seen. Boss caught him giving his wife a foot massage, and sent two hard-hitting, pipe-wielding Gamorrans and threw the bastard out a nine storey window. The fucker landed right in a green-house, now the motherfucker got some kind of speech-impediment, makes it even worse considering he's half inbred. You don't mess with the boss's wife, whatever you do." The comment had not been levied at Storm specifically, but he felt to need to intervene. Who knew what kind of trouble the kid could get into?

@[member="CC-360 Blast"] @[member="CC-953 Oddball"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"] @CC-360 "NoScope"

Making an appearance? Most definitely. Caboose followed beside Storm with his DLT-19 Heavy Blaster slung around his right shoulder, and his two pistols holstered on either leg. Along with a rather long vibroknife sheathed at his chest, just lightly tapping against the breast of his armour. He looked at Storm with a raised brow behind his helmet, letting out a soft sigh.

"Don't know nothin' about the boss's girl. Never seen her, never will most likely. What's this all about anyways? I sure as feth wouldn't mind a foot massage. All that marchin' and stompin' and more marchin' and even more stompin'. Not to mention when you get your heel right into some di'kut's brain and make some soup. Hmm... soup."

Caboose's mouth began to salivate at the thought of some Gi dumplings. Tasty.

@[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="CC-360 Blast"] @[member="CC-953 Oddball"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Storm gave a curt nod, before looking down at the electronic watch displayed on his gauntlet. They still had some time to kill. He looked back at Caboose and spoke again, whilst leaning against the wall to his back.

"You see, to you or me, foot massages ain't worth poodoo. You know, it's just rubbing a foot, yeah it feels nice but it's surface value. One could argue that it's a more sensuous activity but each to their own. So, we might think it's about as much as a Sith in a firefight but the boss? Slim was already inside her to him, and the boss don't take no poodoo. Sure, the reaction might've been over the top, but this is the bosses wife! Slim should've known better. karker must've expected a reaction.'

@CC-195 "Caboose" @CC-360 Blast @CC-953 Oddball @CC-777 Jackpot

Caboose nodded slowly along with Storm's talking. In his mind, he was wondering even still about the soup he brought up earlier. Dancing spoons and bowls with smiling faces filled his head, causing him to chuckle out loud. He quickly shook his head, freeing his mind of the watermark of his appetite, looking at Storm with a lost gaze.

"Huh? OH! Yeah... if it were me in that position, I'd take my pistol right to his temple, ya'know? Blast 'em right there. It'd be more than satisfying I'll tell ya', use his body as a meat target for practice after ya' clean up the mess; although, if ya' think on it, the missus would have had the poodoo scared out of her! That's when ya' have a good laugh at the circumstances and just pat 'er on the shoulder."

Caboose nodded a couple times with a smirk spread across his lips, proud of his wise words... or so he would think them to be.

@[member="CC-192 Storm"] @[member="CC-360 Blast"] @[member="CC-953 Oddball"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom