Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloaks, and Daggers and Death oh my!

So I created Hunter for the purpose of clandestine operations and adventures full of intrigue and suspense. And I have joined numerous threads in the hopes of doing just that. But for whatever reason, all these threads just keep coming to a grinding halt.
So please. I beseech you my fellow writers. Any of you that are looking for something a little different then all the force power this, I'm a Jedi that [insert jock with a T-Visor here] please help!

I want go on adventures where your wit is the most important thing in your arsenal, not how broken your character is because you god-modded your character.
Any interest?

Switch

Don't make me bite you...
And it's always nice to find another who agrees. I don't mind the odd fight, but the most fun rps come from story and character. Not just spending five hundred replies on a swordfight. [member="Hunter Cain"]

Snipes

Expert Sniper
Have room for a Sniper [member="Hunter Cain"]? Seems like not many people have need for a sniper with open wars going on and no side seems particularly enjoyable. I'm hoping to use some of my actual stealth and survival skills along with show everyone my charm (lack there of).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom