Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clearing the air: Mando clean up of Dromund Kaas.

Ordo stood on the bridge of one of the Many Star Destroyers that now patrolled the system and waited for his old friend [member="Gilamar Skirata"]. They had sent the world below into a much deserved cold darkness but now it was theirs and they took car of what belonged to them. As much as he hated the planet for who it once harbored it was time to begin cleaning it up. For that they would have to use ionized hulls and magnetize several ships to drag the particals out of the atmosphere but it was their job.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
The Lazy Strill docked inside the Star Destroyer sitting over Dromund Kaas, the ugly little freighter hissed as its boarding ramp lowered. The sound of metal on metal echoed through the large hangar bay as Gilamar, clad in his armor, exited the ship, making his way to the bridge. The stern look of the old man's face softened when he saw Ordo, <Ordo! How are you son? A lot of work to do today eh?>
[member="Ordo"]

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

<The boys that have to clean the hulls ground side have it worse than me.> Ordo said with a chuckle, <but we should get the air cleared around here soon.>

Ordo looked out at the planet as the first large ship began to break the atmosphere.

<It's the darkside nexus that we need to worry about.> Ordo shuddered against his will, <I can feel it from here. We may need to call in [member="Ember Rekali"] and my friend [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]. I'm not sure what else to do.>

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
A grunt came in reply to the talk of the Force Nexus. Gil wasn't much of a fan of the Force for reasons like this. It messed entire planets up. Running a hand through his hair he sighed heavily. "You think they can fix this place?" he asked, switching back to basic. His old eyes fell on the first large ship as the dust began to noticeably shift as it entered, the particles clinging to the ship as it flew through the air.
[member="Ordo"]

[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

"I don't know what can be done Gil." Ordo said as another ship began passing through the atmosphere toward the planet dragging dust and debris down to the planet's surface with it, "I know if the Sith smell power here they'll just keep coming back."

Ordo watched as yet another ship made it's run. He could already see the dust thin on this side.

"And I'd really like to piss them off any way I can." Ordo said with a grin, "And stealing their little forcy comfort blanket would sure do the job."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom