Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Clash on Naboo

Naboo was a famous planet, one that Kaden had heard mentioned in conversation a number of times throughout his childhood. His mother had mentioned the planets beauty many times, and when he had suddenly gained a new level of freedom upon leaving the Academy, he decided to visit the planet that his mother had so desperately wished to visit. Despite his incompetence at flying, travel had never been much of an issue for Kaden, often able to talk his way onto traders ships who were visiting a planet, or convince someone to make a slight detour as they travelled across the galaxy. Finding a ship flying so far outside of Sith territory was a slightly harder task, but he was able to source himself a means of transport nether the less, but it did mean he would have to endure a slightly extended trip to Naboo, as opposed a quick tour around, and departing within the same day.

He'd intended to visit both Theed, and Otoh Gunga, but he found himself unable to make the journey down to the Gungan capital. Within a day, he'd seen as much of Theed as he cared to, and found himself bored, with two days to spare.

It had been surprisingly easy for Kaden to lure a man of the city and into a near by swamp, which was where Kaden would conduct some training over the remaining two days of his trip.

"Don't make a fuss." was all that he told the man, brushing back a part of his coat, allowing the man to clearly see the lightsaber attached to his belt. Hurting the man truly wasn't his intent, he just had never had such a good opportunity to practice his skills against a live target, and the mask offered him enough anonymity so that he felt confident in such an irresponsible showcase of his abilities.

"Run left and right for me." He held out his hand, larger stones beginning to lift up towards his palm, as the man obeyed his demands, albeit with some reluctance. "Don't stray too far, just try make yourself unpredictable."

Kaden immediately flung the stones at the man, utilising the force to push them with notable force. They all, luckily for the man, missed by a hairs width. "Shame.. Keep going, you'll be fine."

GADividerPurple.png

"You should listen to him."

It wasn't something he'd expected to stumble upon. Someone using the Force to try and hit someone else with what looked like rocks. Practice, maybe? From a distance it could almost pass as something agreed upon. Aris himself had done such training only recently, with him being the one having things thrown at. The look of horror on the man's face that Ari shad caught by chance was what changed his mind on that.

He walked ahead, keeping his eyes on the armored man and not the one floundering to run.

"Run back to town, and don't stop."

Kaden Tarnem Kaden Tarnem

"You should listen to me." Kaden agreed absentmindedly, before quickly glancing up in surprise. The presence of another person had not been something that Kaden had expected this far out of the way. Especially not somebody confident enough to object to Kadens method of training.

Kaden halted his rock throwing, waving dismissively to the poor, terrified man. The man simply nodded his thanks to Aris, before heeding his advice, and taking off quickly, not once looking back.
"You're going to get me into a lot of trouble, you know? That guy is terrified.." Kaden scowled beneath his mask, stopping his rambling. "Why'd I let him go? That was stupid of me, he can just send out a guard party out here or something."

"Anyhow.." He turned to face Aris squarely, one of his hands idly raising to rest near his lightsaber, purposefully drawing attention to its hilt. "What do we have here? Brave little.. What exactly are you?"

Aris Noble Aris Noble

OOC Note - sorry about taking longer to reply, I got busy with exams/deadlines and forgot to let people know or anything. Should be good now, though.

xiqfVVX.png

"Jedi Padawan." Aris kept still where he stood, neither going for a weapon or relaxing in the slightest. Just as neutral of a stance as he could get to keep this man's attention on him and not the person still fleeing. Just incase. They did already voice their problem with letting the man live after all. "I wouldn't say I'm brave, though. I'm not the type who likes letting others hurt someone."

"Ah." Kaden nodded, as Aris introduced himself as a Jedi Padawan. He momentarily looked over towards the fleeing man, his right hand curling up into a fist, quietly cursing himself for his carelessness. After only a brief moment, however, he once more looked on towards the Padawan, attempting to resume a neutral stance. However, his attempt at neutrality was betrayed by an obvious frustration, and almost excitement at the situations progression.

"So, little Padawan." He began, despite only being a couple years older than the other boy. "You ruined my carefully curated training program, what now? Do you want to take his place? You probably won't be hurt, that guy wasn't, despite your claims."

xiqfVVX.png

"I can smell blood, you know. It is a lie to say he is unharmed."

It was clear this other boy was more violent natured than most. Without access to feeling the Force, though, Aris had no idea just how right his inclination was. Instead he kept his stance prepared, eyes narrowed in focus. "The authorities will want to question you for what you've done so far, you know."

"Oh, right." He muttered, as the Padawan mentioned the scent of blood. "Busted, I guess."

He slowly began to stalk forwards towards the other boy, his hand inching ever closer to the hilt of his light saber, ready to pounce if the boy made any movements.
"Who's to stop me if I just walk off, then? You?" He asked, his grin wide beneath his mask. "I've got no intention of being here when any kind of authority turns up.. Besides." He gestured to his own mask. "This is quite convinent for an escape."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom