Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clank and Clunk, Salvage Junk?

From her headquarters at Exocron Hala had gotten a message from one of her little birds. The market was expansive, and always watched. And she had her ear to the ground for up and coming Corporations and shops that needed special wares.

One such shop, Clank and Clunk Industries or something Similar had needed that.

And she provided what folks needed. That's what life was all about.

A message was sent to [member="HK-57"]

///Start///

Dearest HK-57,

Heya! I'm Hala Jast, Jast Shipwright Co. CEO. We're based out of Exocron so it's a long ways travel and I holonet messaged you instead. Heard you are up and coming. I got a bunch of stuff you might like. Tell me what your company is looking for?

Hala

///END///

HK-57 had been working on the final touches on a new product before he recieved a message from [member="Hala Jast"]

Hala Jast said:
///Start/// Dearest HK-57, Heya! I'm Hala Jast, Jast Shipwright Co. CEO. We're based out of Exocron so it's a long ways travel and I holonet messaged you instead. Heard you are up and coming. I got a bunch of stuff you might like. Tell me what your company is looking for? Hala ///END///
He decided to send a message back, since they were so far away.

///Start///

Dear Hala Jast,

Greetings, As you know, I am HK-57, or just simply Graves, CEO and founder of Clank and Klunk Industries. I am mainly looking for anything for me to use to build more devices of weaponry and warfare, mainly weapons and vehicles. I am based out in the Ancient Citadel on Lola Sayu, so it makes sense for you to contact me via Holomessage. I do hope to make use of anything you are willing to provide, and in turn, I'll be sure to do the same.

Signed with Regards, HK-57;Graves

///End///

[member="HK-57"]

///START///

Well Mr. Graves

As far as manufacture I have these.

• Jast Salvage Station :A huge Salvage platform with hundreds of docking bays. Haul one of these into a debris field and recycle everything with the buzz droids on board. Can refuel ships, provide medical services, repair and refit vessels as well as serve as mobile manufacturing station. Grab one of these to improve your economic output in a system.
  • Jast Trade Station: A Huge trade platform. With banks, bars, quarters and hundreds of airlocks and docks. You can refuel and refit, get medical services, visit a watering hole, stop off for leave in one of the space motels. Basically a small booming trade city rammed into a space station. Also can hos swoop and Podraces. Grab one of these to make money hand over fist!
I have a few more coming soon.

This for building facilities or Shipyards if you're into that sort of thing.

• Reclaimer 1 : A great Support ship! 500M worth of power to Salvage. This baby can refit and Rearm a vessel, build Ships, Shipyards, capture and disassemble, mine asteroids and do a myriad of stuff. If you got one in your fleet, you can keep your stuff sailing for a long time. Downside is that it will die like the rust box it is in combat. Keep it away from the front lines.
And lastly, these for hauling good or materials

• Jast 1 Freighter : Fast Small Freighter. Good for running guns, smuggling, what have you. Built in smugglers hatches that are shielded from scans. Low weapons, but the speed makes up for it. This baby can turn easy and is super modifiable. A bit rickety though, keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 2 Freighter Still Pretty fast, with a heavier load out on the armaments. Decent speed.This one is less modifiable, but can haul more cargo in her holds than the Jast 1. Holds are still lead shielded to prevent easy scanning. Sturdier, but still keep her tuned up!
  • Jast 3 Freighter: It's bigger and heavier armed. She's got a few tricks to keep folks off her back, but she's super slow. With so much weapons cargo space was cut down, but it's extra room for mods was part of the cargo hold sacrifice. As usual still has the lead shielded holds, still need to do upkeep or some things might...... Explode?
  • Jast 4 Freighter: A Heavy Freighter with little guns but tons of cargo and 3x Shields. This baby can roll through a blockade and get hit over and over. Shields holding! Definitely a must have for a Captain who likes a ship that survives and hauls, but does not care too much about his weapons options.
Let me know what you wanna buy, we can draw up a contract!

Hala

///END///

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom