Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Raxis Wolf Gauntlett

DaedricGauntlets.png
Image Source: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130731025641/bleach-rp/images/b/ba/DaedricGauntlets.png
Intent: A Personal Unique Weapon for the Knights of Raxis
Development Thread: None unless required
Manufacturer: Clan Raxis
Model: Guantlett
Affiliation: Clan Raxis (Mandalorian sub Faction) [Knights of Raxis only]
Modularity: Yes
Production: Semi Unique
Material: Beskar, Bantha Leather
Classification: Multi purpose, Anti Lightsaber, Weapon.
Weight: 3kg
Quality: 9
Special Features:

-Resistant to Lightsabers
-Modular Weapon points x2 On each Gauntlett
-Beskar Retractable Claws, .5M long.

Description:

When Clan Raxis formed it was sought after to create a Unique force tradition within them. Something that melded all beliefs, as well as their Zeison Sha roots. With the rise of the Knights Raxis, they sought a weapon that was Unique and identifying on the Battlefield. The Clan Raxis Wolf Gauntlet was the answer.

Only a hand full were ever made by the Clan smiths, handed out to Knights only. They were impressive, intracately carved and crafted Beskar Gauntlets, with retractable claws. Each gauntlet covers up to the elbow, making it suitable for close combat with force users of other traditions.

With Teras Kasi as a base form of the Knights, combined with the claws and Beskar, it was a formidable weapon indeed. The Claws draw heritage from the Wolves, which is the Clan banner logo.

Primary Source: None

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Jack Raxis"]

I took notice of the lacking development thread that meets the minimal Restricted Material requirements. I'm going to need you to start there first for Beskar.

I apologize as this was an oversight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom