Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech ChronoPro Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

me7710280-4k-futuristic-smart-wrist-watch-touchsreen-technology-a0353.jpg

Image Source: motionelements.com
Intent: To design a powerful watch
Development Thread: If needed...
Manufacturer: Merr-Sonn Inc,
Model: ChronoPro Watch
Affiliation: Open Market
Material: Holoarray Parts
Modularity: Watch Pieces (Band, Display, Battery)
Production: Mass
Strengths:
  • [ Wireless Interlinking ] ~ This watch has some powerful sensors for wireless connections, including the Holonet
  • [ I'm Smarter Than Thou ] ~ With its connectivity capabilities, it is already a great watch, but the next step is an intricate droid mind interface
Weaknesses:
  • [ Yo, Can't Help You ] ~ There is zero defensive capabilities - a hard enough hit against a door handle could permanently damage it
  • [ Bro, Leave Me Alone ] ~ The watch, and droid mind interface, have no real firewalls, leaving it easy to hack. This can be remedied, but it requires alteration.
Description: Designed to be the all around useful piece of tech, the ChronoPro is useful in all situations. It can be a calendar, a means of communication, and many more useful technological items, all in one, at once.
Primary Source: None

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Hi [member="Valashu Elahad"]! I will be reviewing this submission.

Just to clarify, this is more or less a datapad that uses the Star Wars equivalent to Siri, except in a watch format, right? There are no hidden surprises here, like slicer tools, etc? If this is anything more complex than that you'll need to vastly expand on the description of this tech.

Matreya

Nope. This is a base model, version one if you will. The next step might include more.

But yeah, basically at this point it is Siri in a hologram.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom