Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choosing a world for upcoming story(edited: figured it out)

Hey gang. Normally I don’t ask for advice on this matter but tonight I feel the need to do so. You see I’m trying to develop a story that involves an independent Imperial warlord besieging a world near GA Space that would justify an Alliance military intervention.

Originally I was going for the world of Taanab due to its proximity to the Alliance Space and galactic importance but I just came across some recent stories about it. As a result I feel conflicted. I don’t want to complicate with what others have established for their own stories but having a hard time finding an alternative location to be honest.

Specifically I’m looking for a world that has cities and near the Alliance and close enough where Imperial space had been. Maybe Taris but I’m uncertain about that one to be honest. Anyone willing with advice?

Edited: Don’t worry I found a suitable new world for the story idea. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom