Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Ch'iscati Vamci - The Hammer Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
11000406_915310411859624_302215412469664577_n.jpg

Image Source: HERE
Affiliation: Personal, Ijaat Akun
Manufacturer: Ijaat Akun/Geoffery AI with aid from MandalHypernautics
Model: Ch'iscati Vamci - The Hammer Home
Development Thread: Ship Like This, Be With You 'Til the Day You Die...
Intent: To create a unique and personal ship for use by Ijaat Akun
Who Can Use This: Ijaat Akun and allies
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Alusteel skeleton, Beskar Plated Hull
Classification: Mobile Base
Length: 300 m
Width: 85 meters at body 120 at engine tip
Height: 45 meters
Armament: 10 Rating

• 10 Dual Cannon Turbo Laser Batteries

• 5 Flak Cannons

• 5 Quad Laser Turrets
Hangar:

• 1 Fighter Squadron

• Support ships (3x Light Freighters/6x Shuttles)

• Secondary Hangar for Mining Operation(Some vessels may be externally docked)

Jo'henry Rare Mineral Mining Vessel (Wild Space Kit , TY-985 PSS)

• AT-MP mining platform

• 5x RI-MD1 Merrill-Class Mining Droid

• 5x SMC-G01 Gas Mining Droid

Special Features:
Primary Systems:

Support Systems:

• QQ-543N/53R Cap Drain Module

• Holonet Transceiver

• Communications Array

• Encryption Network

• IFF Transponder

• Escape Pods

• Standard Detention Cells

• Standard Life Support Systems

• Advanced Navigational Systems (QQ-C15 Silkworm Hypertransit Package)

• Tractor Beams (2)

• Secondary Power Plants for each of the following operations

• Full Service Forge and Metallurgical Engineering Lab

• Biological Research and Engineering Lab

• Training and Sparring Room, with armored Observation Room

• 75 m by 15 m Firing Range

• Full Armory with at least one of every Gotal’vemen products for the sake of emergency and training, as well as enough gear to resupply the traveler in need

• Personal Quarters for Ijaat Akun (includes private labs as well as a personal computer mainframe)

• Standard Medbay

• Full Galley

• State Rooms that allow for 10 guests

• Drop Pod System

Maneuverability Rating: 14
Speed Rating: 12
Hyperdrive Class: 1, Backup 12
Strengths:

• Well armored

• Extensive Research and Production Facilities for a vessel of its size

• Spacious hangar
Weaknesses:

• Not very maneuverable

• Lightly armed

• Small permanent crew

• Primarily not a combat vessel
Description: The Ch'iscati Vamci is a unique vessel commissioned by Ijaat Akun and designed by Geoffery, his Artificial Intelligence, to be an exploratory and research vessel that is heavily armored and fast to escape to hyperspace, but intentionally left bereft of the heavier armaments a ship of it's size could have, amongst other finer things. The only thing about this ship that is fast is it's main hyperdrive, and that is designed to be a quick escape should it be caught where it shouldn't be somehow.

In case the name, translated to basic, of ‘The Hammer Home’ didn’t indicate it, this ship is first and foremost a ship to make things on, and is outfitted as such. This includes an extensive forge and machine shop area that would be the envy of any master smith or machinist, and a design lab included in those facilities to make engineers weep.

Due to his close association with Bhaltair Dhimani, and his own nature being warped by the Vong Shapers on Selvaris, Ijaat has also made sure there is a state of the art biological research suite for his friends and staff, and for himself to study his own evolving and changing capabilities. From plant life to nanites, this lab can probably at the very least get you started on any project your heart desires, from genetic sequencing to cosmetic testing on bunnies (ok, maybe not that last bit, that is mean!).

As would make sense for a development and research craft owned by an arms manufacturer, there is also an extensive training facilities, and even an ADTRS training suite to help simulate various environments and situations as an aid to training various elite soldiers or recruits that Ijaat may take in under his wing or agree to provide some education to. This also includes an attached and extensive armory housing a large range of weaponry, armor, and tech to train with (most if not all the technology from ArmaTech and Gotal’Veman). Though the rounds are less than lethal for training purposes, they can still cause very real and very painful and debilitating injuries, and in the case of explosives, there is no real way to train with them without having them be full effect (hence the armored observation room off to the side of the training arena). Being dumbed down for training, these would be poor weapons in a real fight.

The facility, quite possibly due to the training room, has a slightly above standard med bay roughly the equivalent of a modern-day Earth issue level 2 Trauma ER room. It can only handle 3 patients at a time, but contains a wide array of medicines and machines pursuant to keep someone alive and in good health until transfer to long term care or release on their own recognisance can be achieved. If you’ve blown off an arm, they can stop the bleeding and get you somewhere safe. If you’ve a broken limb, they can fix it. This medical bay is staffed by a competent A1 Medical Droid as it’s physician, with consulting knowledge and the like provided by Bhaltair Dhimani when he is on ship.

Also featured are rather luxuriously equipped guest rooms (numbering 10 total, unless beds are doubled up on!) with silk or Tusken Cotton sheets with small bathroom and personal shower unit along with a spacious footlocker and closet, and a small but sturdy desk of solid veshok wood with matching chair, and even a small and unique to each room rug. There is no kitchenette or refrigeration unit for any of the rooms due to a full service galley and cafeteria style eating area just a small walk from the habitation rooms.

[SIZE=10pt]The crowning jewel is Ijaat’s personal quarters and lab, which reflect his style quite well with clean, sterile and polished steel and white tile, including a massive bed, near incomparable library of both business/research and personal favorite books, holovids, and other data storage devices (nothing rare or super powerful, just like a mini public library). There are showcases on the wall of various trophies from battles, a large writing desk with advanced personal computer systems, and even a small armory containing the various projects Ijaat is working on for his own personal use at the time, and even a full suite of assorted machines and robotics to help him suit up, fine tune, and calibrate any various arms or armor he may be using.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Overall this ship is not something to strike fear in the hearts of an enemy, but rather be a beacon of knowledge, potential, and safety for those Ijaat counts as friends and family. There is nothing more comforting to him than to kick back and relax within this ship as it explores the galaxy and pushes the very boundaries of various sciences and other fields.[/SIZE]

Relevant Links:
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17716-at-mp-mining-vehicle/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/17897-shantual-class-cargo-shuttle/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/20366-johenry-class-rare-minerals-mining-vessel/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/27823-ri-md1-merrill-class-mining-droid
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/35357-z6-naval-droid
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60476-a1-medical-droid
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/33293-qq-c15-silkworm-hypertransit-package/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/28781-qq-45h310t-countermeasures-module/
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/39425-adtrs-alternate-dimension-training-room-simulation
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55040-geoffery-just-a-rather-very-intelligent-system
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55035-data-lattice-encasement-device
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hyperwave_inertial_momentum_sustainer

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review

Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review

WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review

SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

So... this may sound odd... But can I get you to make this thing bigger?

You're having ships that range from 1/4th to 1/3rd the size of this thing dock inside its hangers.

90% of this submission is absolutely fine and ready for approval.

But...

Ijaat Akun said:
Classification: Mobile Base
Length: 300 m
Width: 85 meters at body 120 at engine tip
Height: 45 meters

Hangar:

• 1 Fighter Squadron

• 6 Support ships (Light Freighters/Shuttles)

• Secondary Hangar for Mining Operation

HCE-778 Planetary Survey Craft

• Jo'henry Rare Mineral Mining Vessel

• Akuze Mining Vessel

• AT-MP mining platform

• 5x RI-MD1 Merrill-Class Mining Droid

• 5x SMC-G01 Gas Mining Droid

One of those ships in the secondary hanger is 98/38/25, another is 80/45/34, another is 50/35/24.

Also, how many AT-MP Mining Platforms are in this thing?

Aaaaand... for its current size... I was going to say that 6x light freighters would be a bit much. Maybe 6x Shuttles, but only 3x Light Freighters? Or 3x of a ship under "X meters in length"?

I know that you want a small, simple ship to toy around with. But you're going to need to either increase the size of the ship itself or get rid of the two Mining Vessels.

(You may be able to have them dock externally, but putting them inside this thing is shipception.)

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

AH! Sorry. I forgot about this one somehow.

Ijaat Akun said:
[member="War Hydra"] - Tweaked the freighter/shuttles as recommended, and made a note on the mining hangar that some of the vessels may be externally docked... Work for you?

Ijaat Akun said:
Hangar: 1 Fighter Squadron Support ships (3x Light Freighters/6x Shuttles) Secondary Hangar for Mining Operation(Some vessels may be externally docked) HCE-778 Planetary Survey Craft Jo'henry Rare Mineral Mining Vessel Akuze Mining Vessel AT-MP mining platform 5x RI-MD1 Merrill-Class Mining Droid 5x SMC-G01 Gas Mining Droid

The hanger is still a bit much.

Honestly, I'd hazard that those three ships (the mining vessels and the survey craft) are really just too large to be docking inside a ship this size. And there isn't really any reason for them to be docking with this thing externally (as a long-term thing). My suggestion would be to remove them from this sub entirely, toss some NPC employees and naval droids on those three other ships, and have them follow this ship around as part of a small fleet. As a company owner, there is not limit on the number of civilian/non-military ships you can own and operate at a time.

Also, I'd suggest simplifying the primary hanger down to "2 Squadrons of Personal Craft" And just keep in mind that Dropships/Shuttles would take up twice as many spots as a starfighter, and that a Light Freighter-sized ship would likely take up about four times as much space as a starfighter.

And then just restrict the "secondary hanger" to a large number of droids, construction/mining/exploration vehicles, and probes. Something along the lines of 18-36~ish vehicles/droids that are AT-ST sized or smaller.

[member="War Hydra"] - So first you tell me to increase the size or dock them externally, now that isn't good and they need to be a fleet?? The vessel is half useless without the mining craft, so i'm kind of wanting them to be included. I guess i'll sit and look at what I can do to substitute them. I do *NOT* want a fleet, or NPC employees piloting vessels. The idea is a small thing, not a bloated Mandal Hypernautics or AEI or ArmaTech style business/ship. Give me a day or so to see what I can come up with, otherwise I might have this archived since your opinion has changed from the first review to this one.

[member="War Hydra"] - If your opinion-swap means I now have to have a fleet to pull this off, then for now please archive this, even though I don't see why they can't be externally docked like you originally suggested... I'll come back to it when I have more time to track down what exactly it is you want me to do to fix things maybe.

[member="War Hydra"] - Further edits have been made, dropped mining vessels to Jo'henry only, and a pair of add-ons to it.. A response to this judgement letting me know if this is acceptable or not would be appreciated.

[member="Ijaat Akun"]

The Jo'henry Mining Vessel has a height of 34 meters. Your ship has a height of 45 meters. Even externally docked, you have a ship that is between 1/3rd and 1-half as large as the core ship sandwiched onto this ship.

But so long as it's just the one ship, I can live with it.

Approved, pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom