Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chilling like a Villain

The Pale haired man was leaning back on a couch inside the VIP Lounge of the spectrum club. It was reserved for him, him and his assosciated. Slowly he was amassing a shadow empire, with plans to one day rival the Hutt's. In his dreams, he would rule the universe.

He was clothed fancily, a fur coat, with rugged yet rich clothing underneath. Around his neck hung a strange bloodied gem, hinting at untold powers. He kept a scattergun near him, for those ne'er-do-wells one encountered, aswell as his personal guard....dog

He smirked a little as he saw a familliar figure approaching him, a debt was owed to him by her, and it appears she had come to pay up

[member="Samantha Jade"]

[member="Vincente Aulisi"]

It had been if anything but rough going for Sam ever since his what he later come realize. Was his adoptive not biological dad dearh, the captain who once own the ship she now helmed. Forced at times take the occasional odd jobs here or there.Thst of which seem be part the reason of her being here.

Running bit short on credit she had take small loan with one outfits. Who had now had sent her a comm that it was due....thought she only hadn't gotten enough cover pay it in full. So she figured pay them a visit to work out a deal to buy her bit extension to the deadline.

[member="Samantha Jade"]

Vincente kept his gaze on her as she walked up the steps to his booth. It was an intimidation tool, make the lowly supplicant walk up the steps to meet their gods, it usually put them in their place, as conversations ceaze and all eyes follow the supplicant's steps.

Vincente waited for her to speak, a further social trick, looking at her with disinterest, and a slight snear. Near him were his actual guests, important players in the crime world. But no rodians, Vincente usually hated rodians

[member="Vincente Aulisi"]

It was if anything a difficult if not trying times for Sam to have be the one take care of business. Now that Capt. was gone and oh how she miss him so. Not so much as a mentor but for what its worth he was to her the close thing to father he never had nor know. And that as she slowly made her way up those steps that Sam couldn't help but feel a bit unnerved. Seeing him there.....surrounded by the usual bad of cohorts and underling one would expect. That a crime boss of one the more notable outfit lefts still standing and going strong. Despite all the kiff trouble that was going on the universe these days.

But just the same as how things were in world at large....there was no going around the fact. People like her were no less marginalized and had fight for every scrap of . What one could surmise was existence in this now ever changing world at the very least that was how things seem be. At any rate she then after some careful working her way around some the crime boss goons. That Sam slowly made her way up the stairs towards his Vi.I.P section.

Where in soon enough as she was barely a foot away from where he was. That a burly hand reach over to grab her by the arm and speak.

" Hey , your not suppose be here...uninvited."

At which time using some her considerable charm and a dab of that old Zeltron know how. She then breaks free of his hold and with fiegn gaze at him then back at boss.

" Well maybe but .....i do have some buisness with the boss so back off."

She then turn her gaze at him and with faint nod at him spoke boldly.

" So guess my tab due and i kinda need talk with you.....about it."

[member="Samantha Jade"]

The Mastermind of Coronet Crime raised an eyebrow at her. Somehow he managed to pull off both ruged and streetlike, and Aristocratic at the same tiem, it was certainly the outfit if nothing else. He watched as she charmed one of his guards, not that that was impressive, the guards he had were barely a step above rabble, he'd trust them about as far as he could throw them, literally

This one had owed a debt to him, a serious one, replacing the parts she had needed for her ship, and her cargo too, it's value was in the tens of thousands of credits, no small sum that was for sure

"Then speak. You have some notion of how to repay me, go on and spit it out then"

He said somewhat gruffly with a dismissive wave of his hands. He reached down and ran a hand along the scales of his pet, an Akk hound, a vicious predatorial reptomammal from Harum Kaal

[member="Vincente Zann"]

It was then that with mix of wit and charm of which she sort had partly due to her mother side in her. Which on all account was if anything one the unique things about her. And if anything it seem the odd combination of the fierceness of the Firrerreo and the seductive charm of the Zeltron in her. Made for if anything an interesting mix. That she thru the years with bit help from Capt. Jade she had since his passing made good use of. Although for the most part her appearance much like today was quite eccentric. Fussing the rugged street look of a season smuggler and the aristocratic charm of one all too use with dealing with other on her own term.

But then the matter still stood of a debt need be paid...for engine parts and some cargo lost thru the slyness of a certain Toydarian. She had the bad luck to have met and dealt with a while back. But just the same turn her attention to the task at hand seeing as Capt. Jade use to say. Past was past and tomorrow was all one could have deal to contend with in the end.

"Then speak. You have some notion of how to repay me, go on and spit it out then"

Soon came the crime boss reply, gruff and hard with a dismissive wave his hand to boot. Before reach over to pet the foul beast he happens keep near by. At any rate Sam take a deep breath to center her thought then came out reply.

"Well yes .... in a matter of speaking. I can get 8 out of the ten settled now but need a couple weeks more to get the rest. Running a bit behind schedule given well....all this trouble with this frelling Senators ....but moving along. Would you be willing say work something out....."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsYsUjWdjws

[member="Samantha Jade"]

"And how would we work something out exactly? I do hope you don't believe i'm -that- easy"

He waved a hand for her to continue. Waving a hand he dismissed his other guests, leaving only him, his guards and the smuggler captain before him. A mixed move, removing both a safety net, and at the same time displaying his complete lack of fear for her

He ill liked delays, more often than not it lead to a double crossing, he'd been at the receiving end more than once....and at the executing end more often than not

But for now he would deal with this woman before her and see exactly what she had in mind for him and her, for her sake, it had best be worth his time

[member="Vincente Zann"]

It was then seem like a Krayat dragon come in to savor the sight of a succulent new prey. She then notes him turn her and speak as she the thankful that however it may seem. She at least was still standing and he no less seem interested say the least to listen. Apparently she'd hope that he was in perhaps a good mood despite all the rumor mill about.

"And how would we work something out exactly? I do hope you don't believe i'm -that- easy"

At which time with a wave his hand at her continue and at the same time dismiss the little band of underlings that surround them. Leaving him and her to talk in private which sort both put her on the look out and have her sigh in relief. For however it looked at least good or bad he at least was going hear her out. And hopefully so it would go well enough that it won't entail her having to do or be made to do anything that would put her in too much of a disadvantage. For if anything from what little he'd seen so far on his own without Capt. Jade around. The universe at large was such an unforgiving place that anything were by far most men in power seem to covet things she dare not begin or want think of. And as much it pain her to having owe anyone a favor or a leverage over her at this time she had no choice.

And it was either deal or end up in chains man handled by some sorry sod of a being. At any rate she'd had his attention and hope that if she played her cards right. She could at the very least avoid such unpleasant and somehow get thru this yet. That she then once the room cleared began speak.

" Well if you maybe cut me some slack...i could maybe see about raise enough to hopefully add a little extra to the remainder credit owed. Or even consider it a debt of gratitude....one which you can cash in on in time. A debt owed and debt paid simple as that.....Unless there is something else you had in mind."

She then paused and looking him strait in the eye and show no fear continued on speak.

" And no not at all i know for a fact given all the talk going round your not. Though i believe you are at least a reasonable man and someone who has a good head ....a leader in some respect. Someone i can maybe continue deal with in the foreseeable future .."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom