Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Chase Combat Umbrella

Status
Not open for further replies.
mqtHyBJ.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Umbrella Weapon
  • Image Source: Kingsman
  • Canon Link: n/a
  • Restricted Missions: n/a
  • Primary Source: n/a
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Charric
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Light
  • Ammunition Type: Power Cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: 20 charges
  • Reload Speed: Very Low
  • Effective Range:Personal
  • Rate of Fire: Average
  • Stopping Power: High
  • Recoil: Average

• Resistances
    - Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very High
    - Kinetic: High
    - Lightsabers: Very Low

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Transparent HUD
  • Blasterproof
  • Integrated charric
Strengths:
  • Stylish
  • High Protection
  • Surprise Armaments
  • Blaster Reflecting
Weaknesses:
  • Limited Ammunition
  • Limited Range
  • It's an Umbrella

DESCRIPTION
The Chase Combat Umbrella is a stylish accessory for rainy days. The Umbrella is based on a prototype used to fight the Sith [member="Velok the Younger"] on Thyferra. The original prototype was torn to ribbons by the large whiphid and lost in the ensuing battle however having held its own against a Sith Damian Starchaser decided it was worth investing in.

Hidden within the shaft is a charric weapon with an internal power source capable of firing semi automatic with a capacity of twenty shots and an effective range of a twenty meters. Because of the compact and internalized power source hidden within the umbrella a special charging dock is needed in order to 'reload' the weapon. This effectively gives it a limited combat efficiency. The Charric weapon is capable of shooting in a stun mode which is accessed through a HUD. As per standard with a charric it cannot be deflected by a ligthsaber and the added kinetic damage present in the weapons design means that a user attempting to do so might have their weapon thrown from hand.

Sleek and elegant the Umbrella has a core made of sturdy Concordian Cedar with durasteel runners holding a a layer of deflex and a layer shell spider silk. The Umbrella is capable of deflecting blaster bolts and taking hits from both energy weapons and slugthrowers. On the bottom side of the top is a transparency display showing what is on the other side of the umbrella allowing a user to stay shielded while returning fire on an opponent.

Hello, I will be reviewing your submission today.

Your Submission looks pretty interesting and cool, though there were two things that I noticed. First, you accidentally placed your Item's info twice, not really a big issue. I also would like to ask that you add some stuff from the armor template due to the shield like performance of the umbrella. Mostly just looking for a resistance section is all, that way its not a shock for anyone on the end of this thing.

Thank you. [member="Damian Starchaser"]

[member="Edric Vanyan"]

In fairness if you caught it immediately I actually pasted it 4 times. Have no clue why it did that lol. Anyways I added in the armor resistance line. Also added in the blaster deflects to the strengths because yeah it deflects blasters so it warrants a second mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom