Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Chariot of Atrisia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maple Harte Maple Harte , I'll be taking at your latest rendering of the Chariot of Atrisia today.

As mentioned by one of the other judges above, this isn't quite right, but I can understand that this uses canon components and a canon company to build it. The "CANON LINK" field is really here for someone recreating/obtaining specific canon existing, whole objects such as Darth Vader's mask, Luke Skywalker's 1st lightsaber, the Millenium Falcon, etc.

I'd recommend removing the links here and putting these links where these items are already mentioned in the submission itself.

Hyperdrive Class: 0.3

This section changed in format about one month ago to the following, please adjust to the new template:

• Hyperdrive: (Does this ship have a hyperdrive? Only choose yes or no. The lack of a hyperdrive may be included in the weaknesses of a submission.)
  • Hyperdrive Class: (If this ship has a hyperdrive how fast is it? The lower the number, the faster the ship is, you may choose decimals. Any speed below 1.0 requires the hyperdrive to be added to the ship’s strengths and accordingly balanced with weaknesses. Links: Hyperdrive, Hyperdrive Comparisons)

It also possesses an experimental generator using Kerestian Light Absorbing Cells to create darkness in a massive radius around it.

I know you say "massive" here, but that's one of those relative words that can mean any number of things to different people. One person's idea of "massive" in this context may be a couple hundred meters; another person's might be measured in the thousands of meters.

Can you be more specific here about the size of this darkness? Using hard numbers (like x amount of meters) is one way, but you can also do more relative types of wording too, like "corvette"-sized, for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom