Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Character Spotlight Episode II - Submit your Questions Here!

Be careful what you wish for.
Alright, everyone! I've gathered, organized, and answered all of your questions to Caltin and myself and you can expect to see them posted in the next couple of days.

Now it's time for the next episode to get organized and begin!

The next Episode of Character Spotlight will be on the Part Echani, Balmorran born Darkwire smuggler Gray Venasir!

Now if you did not participate in the last one, WHY NOT?! Just kidding.

The rules are simple.

Both Gray and his writer are available for questions, so ask them ANYTHING.

ANYTHING!
(Within the rules of StarwarsRP of course)

For right now, let's limit the questions to one !C and one OOC like before, but after a few days to drum up activity I might lift that like I did last time.

Okay, at 11:59 pm January 29, 2021, I will collect all questions, organize them, send them to Gray (though he can do the same and send them to me if he wishes) and then prepare them for posting.

Have fun everyone!

Be careful what you wish for.
Alright, I'm going to give this a couple of more days. Sunday Night at 11:59pm I will put them together (and maybe add a couple of my own) and get them out to post.

Either way, thanks to everyone who has participated and Gray for being brave enough to be the spotlight! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom