Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Development

Ok, so my internet has finally been restored and I am looking into ways to add a few layers of depth to Tyr-Kyr as well as forge a few bonds with fellow Jedi. I stopped posting a little after Ossus, which was in fact an opportune place to stop since Tyr-Kyr was grievously injured in his duel that ended in him killing a Sith.

Tyr-Kyr was harshly effected by the events on Ossus. Even after his wounds fully healed he refused to rejoin the war effort due to the fact that his mind is still plagued by visions of Ossus. I would like to do a series of posts that strengthens Tyr-Kyr bonds with those that would call him friend, while also showing his decreasing mental stability. This story Arc will of course end with Tyr-Kyr officially renouncing the Order and leaving to seek training elsewhere in hopes of subduing his inner demons and regaining control of himself.

Now I know most of you are thinking "Wow another Jedi turned Sith". Thats not what I want. I want my character to become strong and independent and if joining the Sith helps achieve this fine, but I would be willing to travel any path that leads to this outcome.

I would also like to point out that I do not want to join a faction right off the bat if at all. I would prefer one person to a small group of people trying to guide Tyr-Kyr, and I dont want to become one with the horde.

I could see a self imposed exile leading Tyr-Kyr to Felucia. The mysticism of the fungal forests could provide a decent amount of atmosphere for a deep RP, however if we enter a combat situation Tyr-Kyr may crack from his PTSD.

Well everything doesn't have to be a battle. It would just depend on what you sought me out for, or if we ran into each other, how we would interact with one another.
@[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"]

Well like you said self imposed exile, could lead you there. You could also have already known I was there somewhere from information youve gotten from a colleague of mine, who could only be Rasu since shes a good friend of mine. Something along those lines.

@[member="Tyr-Kyr Magnus"]

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Well im not really on speaking terms with any of the Jedi right now due to being highly isolated since Ossus. I think the exile idea would be more likely and the fact that you are on Felucia as well would be "the will of the force". Whenever you get a thread up or if you would like me to then just pm me or link me here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom