Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chaos On Manaan (Open RP)

Judgement drummed her fingers on the table she was sitting at, waiting for her contact to arrive.
This attack on Manaan had been planned for weeks, and it was finally being acted upon.
Judgement would meet her contact, who would give her the location of a large amount of explosives she had bought from them.
She would then set them in the spaceport, and activate them from a safe-distance.
The destruction of the port would cripple this region of Manaan, if not the entire planet. If they pulled it off.
Judgement was starting to question her contact's loyalty, and she frowned under her mask, waiting still. Twenty minutes, and then she would flee, she decided.
If the Republic found her out, then she was either dead or imprisoned.

She settled in, her cloak obscuring her from the others in the cantina, and her hand on the hilt of her rapier. If she needed to run, she would no doubt have to fight.

The order had sent Nefertari to see how Manaan was doing after the One Sith had completely trashed the place.
To her surprise, they had recovered and rebuilt quite nicely. It would be a shame if somebody else tried to come in and destroy this nice location.
People in the area were still a bit wary of Jedi and beings like that. Nefertari wore the street clothes of somebody from Chandrila; sure, they were over six centuries old, but they were still fashionable and flattered Nefertari's figure.

The Unknown Countess had left her lightsaber with the R3 unit rusted into her ship. The only armaments She had were her ex's blaster, and the dagger in her jacket; disguised as a code cylinder. Of course, the Force was always a good weapon if needed.
Nefertari sat down in the cantina and ordered iced tea. There was a bit of a disturbance in the force, as though people were plotting something evil.

[member="Judgement"]

The woman stuck out to Judgement as soon as she entered the cantina.
She didn't quite know what, but something about her felt. . .off.
She hadn't felt something like that since she killed that Jedi on Tattooine. . .

She shot up straight.
Jedi.
"Time's up." She muttered as she made her way out, reaching for her communicator; she needed a new source of explosives, now.
If the Jedi were involved, then it was about to get complicated.

[member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Odd...that presence was like a force sensitive, female version of Sutekh... Nefertari thought as the woman sprang up and left with a presence of...what was it, fear? No it wasn't that. It was as though that person's plans had just been messed up. This cannot be good...

Nefertari downed her tea and quickly left the cantina. The swallow-tailed dove was just outside, as was the woman who had left in quite a hurry.
Noticing her with a communicator, Nef decided to try a nonviolent approach, there was no need to attack; though there might be a need to defend later.
For no apparent reason whatsoever, the Jedi suddenly lapsed into speaking gungan basic, calling at the woman.
"Hey yousa, stopa dare!"
The dome of the R3 turned to watch the interaction between Nefertari and the other woman.

[member="Judgement"]

Judgement stayed calm, turning to the woman who had called out to her.
"Yes? Can I help you?" She asked, faking as polite a tone as possible.
If this Jedi interfered with her plans, the entire thing would come unraveled; and she could not allow that, no matter what.

"I couldn't help but notice something is troubling you. Might I ask what it is?"
The Jedi had been sent to help the inhabitants of Manaan rebuild and things like that. If somebody was troubled, that was part of her duty.
The sunlight glanced off Nefertari's hardened brass cybernetic, unbeknownst to the jedi.
"I simply want to help the inhabitants of Manaan"

[member="Judgement"]

The Jedi's sincerity sickened her.
". . . A friend of mine was supposed to meet me here, but he hasn't showed. I'm worried something may have happened."
She smiled under her mask.
If she could get this Jedi to assist her, then not only would her plans be unhindered, but would likely go better than previously planned.

A Selkath gurgle-snorted at Sabena. The two of them stood in front of a small freighter docked in Ahto City’s starport. Sabena listened to the Selkath with a smile.

Once the Selkath finished the sloshing sound it makes when talking, Sabena replied with, “Thank you very much for all your help! The Order will appreciate this supply of kolto.

Then, Sabena turned to the freighter. She watched several Herglics lift big, heavy boxes of pressurized kolto into it.

Turning back to the Selkath, Sabena then told it, “Let me pick up my stuff from the room I stayed in. I’ll be ready to leave in about thirty minutes.

The Selkath gargled a quick, “Be safe!” as Sabena walked away. The Jedi gave a little wave as she exited the starport. Her journey to her temporary quarters on Manaan would bring her past a lively little cantina - the same one where [member="Nefertari Sovint"] and [member="Judgement"] were in.

Cylus Jest

Servant of the Inquisition
Stalking [member="Judgement"] was definitely proving to be interesting. Of course he wouldn't have just let the woman go just like that, first he wanted to see how she operated. It had been difficult avoiding her notice a second time, but he had managed.

And now they were on Manaan, a Jedi planet if he remembered correctly...or Republic, nonetheless hostile as anything.
But that was alright with Cylus, he wasn't here to cause trouble, just observe.

He stepped out of an alley quietly, leaning into the wall at an angle where he could monitor Judgement and the person who was speaking with her. He glanced to his left, taking notice of another person walking by.

In the end, if he lost Judgement today it would be no real cost to him. However, he did think that his ideas for the future were important...maybe he would step in...no, not yet.
So he waited, hidden away in a cloak which covered his body and hid all but his cold unfeeling eyes from view. Any force sensitives nearby would not detect any turmoil of emotions, or any coming off of Cylus, he would blend in...and he knew it.

[member="Sabena Shai"] [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

Judgement glanced around, becoming nervous.
If her contact had sold her out, then Republic troops would be on her at any moment; Judgement was good with her blades, but she doubted she could face a squad of Republic troopers and a Jedi and come out alive.
"Listen, you're helping people, right? Would you mind helping me find my friend?"
Her voice carried farther than she liked, honestly.

[member="Cylus Jest"]
[member="Sabena Shai"]

Nef could feel the darkness coming from this woman. Something was not right with her.
"That depends what it is, now doesn't it?"
She saw [member="Sabena Shai"] walking by and new that she could be a good ally if this dark-auraed woman attacked.

[member="Judgement"]
[member="Cylus Jest"]

(OOC: Glad to see more people joining this thread.)

"His name is Gultug, he's a Gammorrean merchant. We were meeting up for the first time in a year, and I'm beginning to get worried."
She faked a sigh as she looked at her communicator.
"He's not answering my calls, and he's an hour late."
All of her skills as an actress were on the line, and Judgement could only hope [member="Nefertari Sovint"] was fooled.

[member="Cylus Jest"]
[member="Sabena Shai"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus didn't like where the conversation was going from what he could hear. He inched out of the alley and scooted along the wall of the cantina, keeping a low profile and standing within where [member="Judgement"] could see him.

He figured he could take on a lightsaber-less jedi, but an armed one would be different. He still held no emotion, he didn't really even show much intent, he didn't enjoy killing and didn't seek it out except to achieve goals.

He'd wait a bit longer, but if things progressed he'd have to make a move.
[member="Sabena Shai"]

Maybe it was growing up on a mostly human world, or that the hutts often had Gammoreans as their grunts when Nefertari had lived on Tattooine.
"I'm afraid I don't trust Gammoreans, I'd sooner be with my sister's Zabrakian hubby. So I must decline."
The woman's dark energy was partial motivation for declining. Still, Nefertari hadn't lied; she truly didn't trust Gammoreans, and Zabrak's did scare her a bit, even though Master Jyo'kul was probably the nicest Zabrak Nefertari had ever known of. A Jedi Master who had married a former Sith. That certainly wasn't a story you heard everyday.

There was a brief moment where Nefertari didn't say anything

"I can sense the dark in you, miss. There is something you are hiding"

[member="Judgement"]
[member="Cylus Jest"]
[member="Sabena Shai"]

"Is there, now?"
She frowned as her hands grasped her rapiers under her cloak. She did not wish to attack the Jedi, but would not hesitate.
"Do you care to explain yourself?"
Her body began to hum with energy, unknowingly enhancing herself with the Force, ready to pounce at a moment's notice.

[member="Cylus Jest"]
[member="Sabena Shai"]

Cylus Jest

Cylus couldn't feel the force...but he could feel tension rising in the two.
His hand inched it's way towards the blade which sat at his side, holding the hilt as he watched.

He still wouldn't interfere unless they came to blows, there was no use getting into a fight without it being necessary.
So he waited, his eyes intently watching...cold, unfeeling...even his true eyes behind the mask acted the same.

He figured he could probably jump the Jedi...maybe he was just reassuring himself though, if it came to it, it would be a difficult and long battle.
[member="Judgement"]
[member="Sabena Shai"]

As Sabena approached the street in front of the cantina, she appeared to have no intention to stop. She looked around the street during her walk. Yet at the most, she only gave glances at random things that might catch one’s attention. A beggar, for example, or a street performer.

Two lightsabers rested on Sabena’s belt. The one on the right side of her hip seemed to be of a simple design - not even a button could be shown. The other one seemed a little odd for a Jedi’s lightsaber. Wearing just a tunic, Sabena’s lightsabers would have been easy to anyone to see as she walked on by.

The woman did not seem to give a reaction to [member="Nefertari Sovint"] and [member="Judgement"] . Yet, a small ball rolled out from an alleyway - one that [member="Cylus Jest"] did not come from. A small Selkath child emerged from it along with a few other children of varying species. The ball rolled to Sabena’s feet.

The Jedi Padawan noticed and immediately stopped. She bent down to pick up the ball - just a foot in diameter. She saw the Selkath child, who started gurgle-snorting at Sabena. Gently, Sabena tossed the ball to the Selkath - who gargled a “Thank you.”

Before restarting her journey, Sabena did a double-take. She finally turned to Nefertari as she spoke to Judgement.

With a wave of her hand, Sabena yelled out, “Hey, Sovint!

Sabena began to approach the two with a casual demeanor.

Sorry I didn’t recognize you immediately,” continued Sabena, “I feel silly for almost walking past you.

Nefertari was one of the other Jedi among Sabena that journeyed to Ilum with Aaralyn Rekali in order to gather lightsaber crystals.

[member="Sabena Shai"] walked up to Nefertari and the woman who was obviously armed with blades.
"Ah. Padawan Shai, I was unaware you were here. It is nice to see somebody I know."
She whispered to her ally "Be careful, this one is dark and armed. Something is going on here, I am certain of that"

She could sense the dark woman slowly growing more cheesed off. The R3 unit beeped a short tune

[member="Judgement"]
[member="Cylus Jest"]

As the new Jedi walked up, Judgement felt all hope drain from her body.
If she got into a fight, she was dead. It was that simple.
So, she swallowed her pride, and gave a short bow to [member="Sabena Shai"].
"Good day, Master Jedi." She said simply, a fake respect in her tone.
"I was perhaps wondering if you could assist me in finding a lost friend of mine; a Gamorrean named Gultug?"

[member="Cylus Jest"]

As soon as [member="Nefertari Sovint"] whispered to Sabena, the Jedi Padawan immediately reacted with an audible, "Eh?"

With furrowed brows, Sabena looked to [member="Judgement"] . The masked woman gave a quick introduction. Sabena gave a silent stare with several blinks in between the second.

Upon being called a Master Jedi though, Sabena gave a few quick, frantic, shallow bows as she said, "Oh, nice to meet you as well. I'm Sabena."

Then, Sabena heard Judgement's request. She gave a quick glance to Nefertari before looking back to Judgement.

"I'm on a time crunch," explained Sabena, "But I can see if I can help. I'm sure a Gamorrean should be easy to find."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom