Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing Winds!

chrisgelderd

Half Bond, Half Bean.
[member="Zooey Walsh"] Hiya!

Well I'm always up for RP with any of my characters who I will make work with you as you need them. Let's have a look from those in my sig...

Krius Syonis - A FU who will probably hate you as you're a NFU!

Ben Trasker - A NFU Law Enforcer BUT he is in the final stages of his current human life, about to be gunned down and return as a cyborg

Connor Harrison - Rogue Jedi Knight with the Order of the Silver Jedi and a keen adventurer

Asterion - Sith Knight and wandering a solemn path after being abandoned by his Order

Kail Ragnar - NFU mercenary out to enforce his skills and earn a living out in the galaxy

Happy to help if you need it! Just shout. :)

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
I'm a smuggler/pirate looking for a skilled pilot, if your interested in that side of life. Currently I get hired to steal company products but do regular jobs from time to time.

[member="Zooey Walsh"]

If you want to fight for the good guys, the Rebel Alliance is recruiting for it's two starfighter squadrons. There's a training thread for them going as we speak. :)

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
What was I going to say, come join me. Those three have enough crew as it is, plus I will give up a Ropo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom