Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chance Encounters, desolate and frozen

The void within him grew, the more he spoke to others the more distant he become. One couldn't tell through conversation but the aura he radiated off, it was cold like the storm outside as if he was part of it or possibly he started it. Tobasu saw her look away, it was cute how shy she was especially since she was at that age where one would normally learn about the birds and the bees, but that's right jedi aren't suppose to love, he could remember his dad telling him a long time ago. He gave a soft laugh as if to invite her to look at him, he didn't care if she saw him like this, he didn't care if anyone did. It was natural, it was human.

"So what from what you say, they kidnapped you force their beliefs into you by shoving it down your throat and for what? Everyone knows the Jedi are a lost cause, or that's what they say anyway. Only few know what true conflict is like, diplomatic speeches isn't battle, battle is when the blood of your foes creases your skin as you bathe in it."

Such words, such strong emotions. He kept playing back when he took The Squire for himself a few weeks ago, slaughtering his 'crew mates' and the captain that took him as his own. They were filthy aliens, and even for a smuggler Tobasu had standards, that's why he did it to stop the spice smuggling, the ways he did it were questionable but the ends justified the means or so he thought. He looked at her, how would he answer the question? I guess I won't lie to her, I just won't tell her the truth. "I was born in a ship."

Technically he was right, he was born in a ship on Dantooine but he was in a ship none the less. He could remember the warmth of his mother holding him, one of the only things he missed in this world. "Why...?"

He was obviously questioning her feelings, he could see she was tense. Something was bothering her, if it was him or not he would find out. Tobasu had his ways. He repeated the question with more depth, "What is bothering you?"
---
@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Akodya Mune

A
"It is not kidnapping! You can leave at any time. Many padawans decide that the life as a Jedi is not right for them and they go back to a 'normal' life! and for your your information, not all Jedi are diplomats. I for one HATE Politicians or anything to do with that junk. They spent to much time in their offices then actually helping the people the represent. They sit in their big houses with everything they could ever want while their kin suffer. It is a disgrace..." Akodya stopped, realizing she had gone off track.

"I am actually learning to become a combat medic, since I have seen my fair share of the results of fighting." she said, her hand curling around her scared wrist.

His answer to her question seemed a bit short by her standards.

It seems Tobasu was leaving out some information, but she wasn't going to push for it. Some people were not fond of their origins. "Born on a ship? I hope that means you are a decent pilot?" She asked teasingly, a small smile tugging on her lips. Now that she was warming up, her mood was improving...although she wasn't as relaxed as she could be. As the pale young man muttered a inquiry.

"What do you mean by that? nothing is bothering me." She said with an eyebrow raised. She didn't really understand his question...not many people actually questioned the feelings of a Jedi. Most people believed they simply had none.

@[member="Tobasu"]

He smirked in her response, a combat medic eh... He applauded the thought as he got comfortable before getting up and walking to sit beside her. He embraced her presence and the void was seamlessly filled for now. His words rung through the air like acid hitting skin causing it to burn... The words he whispered would sting her, he knew it, he knew what she was thinking like anyone else he had meet Akodya was predictable. "You're like a book...But I am too. A curse of my eyes."

He ran a hand down his golden locks and placed it over his back to fully show her his crimson eyes, the emptiness one could see in them yet the passion and drive contrasted the abyss. He was in conflict with himself and his surroundings it was clear as day and even this jedi, even if she might not been the brightest of stars in galaxy would be able to understand. Heh... Here I am sitting next to a jedi, although she is beautiful I have no intention of courting her, she is different and I hate it. I'm drawn to her like the magnet I was playing with the other weak and I want to know why dammit.

He grave a sort of half smile, the confusion even in his body language was high as he started to feel the cold. Yet of course he would not say such things as he gave her his blanket moments before yet the shirtless male with pristine skin would fidget every now and then due to how the storm was ragging on. It would seem like an endless cycle of questions that would span the night; "Why not just tell me, I'm not evil..."

Not evil...

Evil...?

Good....?
---
@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom